Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

-Peter-

Master Knight
Old Guard
Please post any bugs you spot whilst playing; screenshots of the bug are handy if it's relevant, but a description is fine.

NOTE: If you find something within the dialogues that's to do with Calradia do not post it as a bug, the dialogues are being completely re-done for the next version, there's only slight changes in the current for the initial talk.

tag!!!

i don't know if its just me but Scottish farmers and spearmen turn up invisible :lol:
looks cool when a spear is stuck in there invisible chest  :twisted:

Download this and copy & paste it into the module folder :-

http://www.filedropper.com/troops

Either that or download the mod again as I realised it shortly after uploading and replaced it, you must have been one of the first to download it.

Nice mod, but one bug i noticed pretty quickly was that when you recruit men ,it says "try as you might, you could not defeat the enemy " and so on, not like usual "4 scottish recruits wish to follow you" wierd. And when theres none who wants to follow you, its says"the populace is indiffrent wish to follow you"

Davidoz said:
Nice mod, but one bug i noticed pretty quickly was that when you recruit men ,it says "try as you might, you could not defeat the enemy " and so on, not like usual "4 scottish recruits wish to follow you" wierd. And when theres none who wants to follow you, its says"the populace is indiffrent wish to follow you"

Just fixed the bug not long ago, it'll (should) be working fine in the 1.1 version.

-Peter- said:
blah blah ... it'll (should) be working fine in the 1.1 version.
You mention 1.1 but it still says version 1.0 at the repository.
I downloaded just 30 minutes ago.
Anyway I got this in v 1.0:

Notice both at the top and bottom. It seems to be a general scripting error, Also present at villages.

Otherwise GREAT mod! I really like it. Fine piece of work  :razz:

1.1 isn't out yet that's why :p  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51114.0.html

There seems to be some misalignment of banners for the countries - eg. Wales displays the Irish banner and Ireland the vanilla Vaegir one.

Lancer

Yes, that happened to me too, and it's pretty annoying.
Also, I can't seem to go to the South-West part of England, where the Sea Raiders spawn.

@ Don Doggy & Eumolpus - Cheers for informing me, I've uploaded a small bug-fix to sort out those problems. http://www.filedropper.com/11bugfix or http://www.filefactory.com/file/8fc8f4/n/1_1_Bugfix_rar

No London. Vilagers, patrols, my party stuck in Cork on the map. cant go out cant go in.

Quasim sings about Calradia

Matheild who is a man got left by her husband (OMG first gay marigge)

I ride and become an aventurer in Calradia in the begining

John Douglas is black

The textures for the Knightly axe seems to be missing or something, i get an error saying the textures for it cannot be found if its in the inventory of the weapons store i visit, then i see a blank space where the weapon should be.

This happened in a few other mods awhile ago to, i cant remember the fix for it, i think it was either putting in a texture for it, or just deleting the weapon in the files for people who can be bothered

DaveDaDude said:
The textures for the Knightly axe seems to be missing or something, i get an error saying the textures for it cannot be found if its in the inventory of the weapons store i visit, then i see a blank space where the weapon should be.

This happened in a few other mods awhile ago to, i cant remember the fix for it, i think it was either putting in a texture for it, or just deleting the weapon in the files for people who can be bothered

I'm getting that same error as well.  I'll copy it verbatim next time it comes up.

John Douglas is Rolf, who just got a lot of sun.  But speaking of Baron Douglas - Refers to himself as Rolf in his complaint script.

Steven talks about Owain as if he's a girl (might have those backwards.  Whichever hero used to be the light fingered, put the cats out of a job girl and is now a guy).

Catherine's tavern script - says 1 son killed by Khergits.

The English Army is at war with the Kingdom of England and currently having a large battle just north of Wales.  If they keep this up the Scots would still be an Independent Kingdom!

Why do Irish Militia become Welsh Horsemen or Longbowmen?

And when they become Welsh Horsemen their next tree step is to Irish Light Inf or Welsh Cav?  Yes the areas are close and yes they're both Gaelic but ..... they're not THAT close! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom