Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Same thing in my game, i just installed the bug fix, and started a new game, i got the messages saying england was at war with ireland/scotland etc, but england is ONLY at war with the England army  :shock: no one else.

Also the issues with the city of Cork at still the same, you cant walk to the city, you just stop outside it on the map and cant move any closer.  :roll:

DaveDaDude said:
Same thing in my game, i just installed the bug fix, and started a new game, i got the messages saying england was at war with ireland/scotland etc, but england is ONLY at war with the England army  :shock: no one else.

No idea why that is happening, double checked the script and nothing :\

Anyway...

@ NICK.ALTMAN - The fact that there's no London isn't a bug, it was my choice as to which cities I wanted to include.
@ Nebless - The face codes will be sorted in the next version. For some reason they won't save in edit mode. Also, read the first post for an explanation to the dialogue situation.

Anyway here's yet another bug-fix - http://www.filedropper.com/bug-fix2

Cork problem fixed.
Mercenary troop tree fixed.
Westminster added instead of Winchester to silence the London fanatics.
Knight axe removed for now.

Weaver said:
save compatible?

Not sure to be honest, the items_kinds file will be which is worth using for the sake of not having to tab due to the missing mesh or whatever; not sure about the rest.

-Peter- said:

Cork problem fixed.

Ze link, she does not appear to be working.

attackrat said:
-Peter- said:

Cork problem fixed.

Ze link, she does not appear to be working.

same, this is frustrating, this is my favourite mod  :cry:

-Peter- said:
No idea why that is happening, double checked the script and nothing :\

ScreenCaptureProfessional16482.jpg

Well i guess its not the first civil war the English had

Thanks Peter, that's got it! Now, back to the bug hunt!

EDIT: Found one! Looks like Lord Camdyn of Scotland is running around his castle barefoot...

EDIT2: In fact, several Scottish lords appear to be bereft of shoes and shirts alike when standing around their castles and towers. Now Lord Caelan is missing his shirt. Fortunately he was wearing something beneath the kilt.

EDIT x3: This one's a two-parter. The first part, not so much a bug as a peeve: when I last visited Caernarton, it was called Caernarfon. Also, are the Welsh Longbowmen I hired in the tavern there supposed to not have a melee weapon? It makes them ignore my "Hold Fire" command, and renders them less than useless in close combat.

Right, first off, brilliant mod Peter, it is truly very fun ... And now, a few bugs to counter-balance this:

Lately, after fighting battles, I get the casualty screen, and as I exit it to see the loot won, I get an error message stating: Unable to find mesh Error: Invalid item.

When I click "OK", the game shuts down. I've got two campaigns, one with the Irish that's fairly well under way despite the fact those bastards are very lazy, using a mounted character, and another one with the Scots as a footman. Basically, I can't fight battles any more ... Just for your information, I'm using the same imported character from vanilla for both of them, but that shouldn't affect anything, should it ?

Cheers !

the irish infantry seems to get downgraded in armor when they level up (they start with chainmail+surcoat), the english crusaders have worse horses and the english halberd can't thrust even though it says so :sad:

the military scythe can't hack sideways.

also a few companions have inconsistent equipment, some have mail+surcoat but no weapons etc.

I am currently a vassel of Robert the Bruce. I just attacked and conquered Cawdor Castle, which was held by the English Army. After clicking "Done" on the prisoner screen to go back to the overworld map I got an RGL Warning: "Unable to find mesh Error: Invalid Item".

Please let me know if you need more information.

Selothi said:
Right, first off, brilliant mod Peter, it is truly very fun ... And now, a few bugs to counter-balance this:

Lately, after fighting battles, I get the casualty screen, and as I exit it to see the loot won, I get an error message stating: Unable to find mesh Error: Invalid item.

When I click "OK", the game shuts down. I've got two campaigns, one with the Irish that's fairly well under way despite the fact those bastards are very lazy, using a mounted character, and another one with the Scots as a footman. Basically, I can't fight battles any more ... Just for your information, I'm using the same imported character from vanilla for both of them, but that shouldn't affect anything, should it ?

Cheers !

I get the same error and my character is brand new Scottish.

PS: Thanks for this excellent mod :smile:.

I also get the RGL 'Unable to find mesh Error: Invalid item.' error too, usually after battles.

Also, the Veteran Highlanders upgrade to a Noble Clansman, which seem to be weaker.

I got the same problem with the invalid item, it lagged and crashed my whole computer also... it probably has to do with the loot screen or something so id like to see it fixed...

-Peter- said:
@ Don Doggy & Eumolpus - Cheers for informing me, I've uploaded a small bug-fix to sort out those problems. http://www.filedropper.com/11bugfix or http://www.filefactory.com/file/8fc8f4/n/1_1_Bugfix_rar
Hi well. I have the bugfix, its when I go into a certain town of 'Independent Wales' is when I get that same error that Don Doggy got. It also happens in certain towns when I go into the marketplace and click on arms merchant, the error happens. Also it seems the town of Cork is blocked by deserters so I cannot get into the town.

Keep you updated on others!

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom