Away for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Elenmmare

Hey guys, I'm going on a school-type trip for a week. We'll be down under. I don't think those folks have computers, so I'll be out of touch.  :smile:

I'll be back in a week, so hang in there  :smile:

first day ur gone... man we made some models in juz a day... elenmmare... by the time u come back... i think we would have at least 7 models for u and some variation of the orc head

product check... now is day 3 (i think) and we have one orc head (different textures pending) one orc head with spike helm... one troll head... one elven armor done by elvenbow (untextured)... one crusader's armor set( not complete yet) done by me and i'm planning to make a warhammer for the crusaders

day 4... orc head textures done... will add more helm variations

my exams end tomorrow... so i think u might see me mass produce models... joking of cox... i'm not a modelling factory

I have returned! Australia is a great country, and I find more resemblance between Aus, NZ, and Canada than in any other countries. While I did go surfing, I spent most of the time at an excellent, lush valley area.

I'll get reading any new posts and get back to you guys with a plan of attack. My thanks for holding the fortress walls as I slayed far off dragons.

welcome back boss... which part of aus did u visit?? i'm in perth currently... dun mind me if i'm typing nonsense... i'm drunk rite now... 3 glass of undiluted absinth... man i feel like hell

Spent most of my time in New South Wales, just on the border. Travelled to Brisbane for the airport and whatnot.

Welcome back! (somehow to late)

I've been working my ass off!.... well not really, but I've made some cool unit combination's..

Btw?
wanna see something cool!?

Norwegian letters!!!
øøøøøøøøøøøøøøøææææææææææææååååååååååå

Back
Top Bottom