The Modelling Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Whats that comin over the hill, is it a monster!?
yes its a monnstaaaaaaaaa

orcibooy-1.jpg

Mine looks like..... Pure inspiration :razz: lol

Fast, took me 8 min, playing around, ill use som more time this eve, pherhaps

finally done the mesh... might change a bit more tomorrow before texturing... behold the half man half beast

and when the two sides combine comes the beast

however since i crafted this mesh from the male head mesh... it comes in a shocking total of 1008 poly... it's crazy

tested and for now no clipping issues in the mesh

Shiza! Both heads are fantastic. You guys keep getting better and better.

Elvenbow, your model is perfect for your average Feron, or maybe even a new troll creep. Huskarl, your model looks like it'll be perfect for any Feron chiefs or higher-up members. Sheer brilliance guys.

@Huskarl. Your quest idea is great. How about this.

You talk to a traveller in any inn. He will talk about the ordinary things, but he'll also tell you about a famed sword in the position of the lords of the Dread Lair. To gain it, you must travel to the tournament and win it (You'll need to sneak into the city, making it all the better). Once you gain the sword, you have two options:

Bring it to the ruined Magi City. With it, the high-mage will gift you an element of the light, turning your sword into the Amil Landiun; FoeSlayer.
The people of Talera will look to you in awe. Relations with the Planelords, Illoraions, and Asaleth will increase. Each kingdom will give you 4 of their most elite soldiers to aid you. As well, your honour will increase.

Bring it to the Temple of the Dawn (will be added). There, the High-Priest will gift you an element of the dark, turning your sword into the Terin Serath; BloodSeeker. The people of Talera will fear but respect you, and all outlaws will become friendly to you. You will be able to pass freely through bandit-infested lands, and will gain an army of 30 Crusaders of the Dawn.

Ok, hard parts about scripting this would be the Tournament aspect. That's all.

elenmmare ur a freaking genius.... wholly agreed!! and i'm making another head... since the last one has too much poly to be use... using the last one as a guide

and now a sneak peak at the new orc helm... i only completed till the mouth (left teeth is bugging me) but i guess to let u c first

The teeth/fangs look perfect. Time to have some Human-flesh gnawing sessions methinks  :smile:.

orc head mesh is complete.... i'll make the texture now... 428 poly

but after texturing... i'm forced to smooth some parts of the orc... now its almost 952 poly :O

but i made two versions of it... this is the unsmoothed one... before triangulation is 426 poly and after is 978 poly O.O

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
orc head mesh is complete.... i'll make the texture now... 428 poly

but after texturing... i'm forced to smooth some parts of the orc... now its almost 952 poly :O

but i made two versions of it... this is the unsmoothed one... before triangulation is 426 poly and after is 978 poly O.O

Made from scratch??

good work mate! :grin:

yup ... i made it from scratch... though making a hundred of those appear in game at once might crash the game... sent u the files... try to reduce their poly if u can

Im working in a friend game, he says...1000 is okey for weps

like for 3000 is okey for characters

tough quadralated, to get it into the game, we need to triangulate it, wich means, twice as high poly :razz:

Elenmmare, what do u think?

Back
Top Bottom