The Modelling Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Elenmmare

ElvenBow, Cookie Eating Huskarl, and Khandrak's model thread. See their work below. Thanks guys.

List of our models:

Spiked Hammer- Huskarl
Cute tooth :smile:, Elven Spear - Elvenbow
Elven Blade/Dagger - Elvenbow
Elven Helmet- Elvenbow
Elven Sword- Elvenbow
Elven Bow- Elvenbow :smile:
Blood-Stained, Rune Blade (BloodSeeker), Elven Double-sided spear- Huskarl
Roman-ish Helmet (w/plume and w/o plume)- Elvenbow

Troll, Goblin Face- Elvenbow
Helmet variations of Face - Elvenbow

Orcish Face w/helmet - Huskarl

Demonic, Rusted Armour- Huskarl

Rusty Helmet- Huskarl
Poleaxe/staff- Huskarl

Staff of Ice, Wind- Evlen bow.

Bone Cleaver- Khandrak

Death's Hand- Khandrak

Red Helmet- Khandrak

Brownish Helmet- Khandrak

Serpent's Wrath - Khandrak

Feron Glaive- Khandrak

Throwing Axe- Khandrak

Swirl Staff- Elvenbow

Kaetras- Khandrak

Druid Staff- Elvenbow

Redone Feron Head? - Khandrak

Orc body, armour, helmet piece - Khandrak

Athu Ilar - Huskarl

Orc/peasant Spear - Huskarl

Armour/Helm (Orcish) - Huskarl

Orcish Bow - Huskarl

Orcish Throwing Axe - Huskarl

Ok, I tried to get rid of many repeats, but tell me if something's wrong.

Thanks for getting this thread! Really appreaciate it! :grin:

Im working my ass of making models atm :razz: but i still need that list

Not worse! First time? :-O

Try selecting all faces and click S :razz: will smooth it all, fine way to get a big bounch of polygons

i tried to smooth it... but part of the metal holding the hammer dissapears... plus... hammers were meant to be rough... never heard of a lady like hammer  :mrgreen:

elven... how do u make a blade??

Aint that cute  :shock:
cat.jpg

back to buisniss

Well, im still trying to make an elven spear, how about this? (still horrible textures) :razz:
Spyd2-1.jpg

And do Cookie man, U should watch Highelfs, video tutorials, learned all i can there :grin:

Elvenbow123 said:

back to buisniss

Well, im still trying to make an elven spear, how about this? (still horrible textures) :razz:
*snap*

And do Cookie man, U should watch Highelfs, video tutorials, learned all i can there :grin:

That is some good models Elven. Feels very Lord of the Rings-ish, with the spear, reminds me of the elven swords used at the last battle of man and elvs. Very cool :wink:

Hockax said:
Elvenbow123 said:

back to buisniss

*snap*

That is some good models Elven. Feels very Lord of the Rings-ish, with the spear, reminds me of the elven swords used at the last battle of man and elvs. Very cool :wink:

Thanks man, feels good with such  feedback

Elvenbow123 said:
Hockax said:
Elvenbow123 said:

back to buisniss

*snap*

Thanks man, feels good with such  feedback

Np, btw. nice shortsword, altough not sure about the spikes close to the handle. Looks practical, but estetic i have doubts... But it is great anyways, no need to change :wink:

Think it would look a little to much samuraii without, but thanks for response, thats the much why i got this topic.

And u got a good point, think its to sharp.

Looked trough the folder where i got all my models and decided to Take some pics and put them here :grin:

Hope u enjoy them 

AlveHjelm1-1-1.jpg

elvensword-1.jpg

Elvendagger-1.jpg

BueAlv-1.jpg

SPydalv1-1-1.jpg

Elven, can you make armour yet? Rig? If not, no problem. I have some tasks for you:

Can you make me a Roman-esque helmet?

http://www.medievalarmor.com/medieval-armor-images/imperial-roman-helmet-8112.jpg

It'd be best if you could make a plume and a non-plume version. Thanks!

Nice work Huskarl, looks great.

Elvenbow: Those helmets are amazing. Send em over okthxbai.

:smile:

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
juz watched the first tutorial and i tot i'll give it a shot again... this time with restraints : only one cube allowed... well after a hour or so... i made blades this time

two handed sword made after some time... triangulated and pic below when compared to native two hander 548 poly

and finally made the double blades, cut down poly use and and triangulated it and here it is compared to a native spear 364 poly

hope i improved  :grin:

U really have! :grin:
Good luck

after learning to texture... i had a random day... so here came a random texture for a random mesh... all made by my imagination  :eek:

looks like someone dropped that sword in a pool of blood and it got rusted :C

and a 'bloodstained' elven staff blades... so much for a random day...

Wow! impressive! ur far better than me at texturing  :lol:

Romanhelmet-1.jpg

There ya go elenmmare....did my best, hope u like it. Again horrific textures

Back
Top Bottom