Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get much money now, and hire programmers and make alot of stuff from Rome Total War, like: Much more upgrades, blacksmith, more troop types and more.. :cool:

hey, i don't know if this has been suggested to this mod but how about having the ability to create your own empire like hire vassals. It would be cool to have an empire full of undead warriors.

the thief of fire said:
Ive got an idea for a nordish unit. dont know what name to call him but: this unit can stand with 10 comrads and have 600 men batter their swords against their shields (exaderating) and nstill be in one piece. their the classic shield wall people.

Feron Tidebreakers.

Good idea.
27POP27 said:
You get much money now, and hire programmers and make alot of stuff from Rome Total War, like: Much more upgrades, blacksmith, more troop types and more.. :cool:

Roger that. How much you willing to donate?

mbfreak2 said:
hey, i don't know if this has been suggested to this mod but how about having the ability to create your own empire like hire vassals. It would be cool to have an empire full of undead warriors.

If a more advanced coder releases a kit, I'll try to include it.

Elenmmare said:
mbfreak2 said:

If a more advanced coder releases a kit, I'll try to include it.

i think highlander's age of machinery mod already have that... try asking him  :grin:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,48674.0.html

I was thinking that maybe change the green people so they're a lot more raider like. Maybe change them so they're a bit more furry, you know?

Warhammer_Armies_Orcs_%26_Goblins_cover2.jpeg

Yes, a Warhammer thing.... But, you have to get inspiration from somewhere.... And Warhammer is cool.

Either that or of a more metallic look. In game at the moment they just look like re textured Nords.

I also think that the Swadians/Illorians should get a change. (They look the same)

They should be more white. Yes, white. I imagine them as some sort of a holy empire. I can see them with their horses and their white armor, and them with their white shining armor themselves.

Their knights should also have wings on their helmets. And guess what!? White ones!

Anyways, I'd better get a life.

-Alec

I've made changes. For one, the "green people" have furred armour and are more Orcish. They also have an archer troop tree (more hunters actually).

The other kingdoms are being improved too. I wanted to steer clear of the knights in shining armour, but we'll see how it works out.

There is a feature I saw in a mod for 0.960 called Dionisia which allowed your men to keep fighting even if you were knocked inconscious in combat. (0 hp in combat doesn't mean defeat)
It would be great if there was this feature in your mod.

that would be like counter strike... after u die u become a spectator... its good... since the random calculations for auto resolve seems to be bad for ppl with less troops... ie. U!

Hey ellen, ur modder tried our ported mod for the first time yesterday, really good!

But kinda one thing.... The planewalkers (lords?) is Purple! :razz:

Replace the banners ingame (All of em ^^) with more Fantasyish ones.

Tedious yet easy work, I know. Which is why ill do 'em for you, if you want ^^

Wow man, from everything I've seen in M&B CoT rocks, keep up the good work :lol: :lol: :lol:
But may i make a suggestion ? Whatt about making a new topic giving 1-2 hints/puzzles about the secret tow and the sword ?
Also, what are Gilnaes guards supposed to say ? their conversations are untabbable (new word:razz:)!

Do you have any plans to implement unique mounts like the Tiger mounts used in Fantasy mod for instance?  I really enjoy the light speeder mount in the Star Wars mod, and think I'd like some creature mounts even more then that.

Also, are you still implementing new quest ideas?  If so, I'll see if I can contribute some... once I think of some decent ones anyway. 

Hmm, I would think we could find a tiger running sound and roar somewhere on the internet.  The jump sound could probably stay the same.  It doesn't have to be tigers specifically (though they are a very nice looking animal to use), but I thought a unique mount, especially for the Feron who are getting a new face lift, would be a nice feature in the future.  Some type of boar or wolf is generally used in most games for orcish type mounts, but a unique choice would be cool as well.

I believe as long at the mount stays close to the same size of a horse it could work, based on what I've seen.  A Zebra seems like it would be an easy to add mount since it is close to a horse.  Perhaps adding a unique mount for the non-human factions could be a future goal of the mod.  In the Fantasy mod they had lizard, bear, and rhino mounts as well. 

Thanks for the quick response and comments!   

a boar or wolf would be perfect.... watching an orc ride a horse elegantly would be a priceless scene though.... i suggest all high level tier troops for ferons be black orcs... their warchief and chieftains too

This is a "faction" or mini faction suggestion.Like some kind of creatures if not humans living in the RAINY AREA of the map.Like when you get in their territories and join a fight or go in one of their towns (IT RAINS and perhaps it will sometimes be foggy too)So they will be like "Storm Preyers" just an idea :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom