Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. stuff those people who flamed me strait away
2. sorry to those who were trying to be nice
3. you want constructive criticism then here. use guys are doing a great job so far (as i said in other threads regrading telera), I'm enjoying your mod but i simply fell theres a lot of little changes that could greatly improve the game, and remember I'm only suggesting hence Suggestions thread (yet for some reason someone judged my ideas as well as my gramme). i would help to make this good mod great to but 1 i doubt you would take a strangers help and 2 i don't know much regarding mo ding

i got more suggestions but i doubt they wanna be heard now but  i didn't wanna leave on a bad note.

Edit: i got nothing against your mod, in a matter of fact its my favorite at the moment, i just simply fell certain area's of the game can be improved and with Some of the points people would agree.

Also i know people are still going to judge me anyway so just to let use know i wasn't in a normal state of mind when i posted the suggestions, however i still agree with most of them. once again sorry if i offended anyone. It wasnt in my intention to put some of use down i was honestly trying to be helpful but when people say something to me i find it hard not to talk back weather it me good or bad.

I think you should make a huge storyline, that would end up in one faction being destroyed. And there should be more of those wonderful and beautiful town scene's like Eaglewatch, I just loved it.

I'm going to lock this thread for now as I feel as though we have MORE then enough to work on.  I know I currently have a ton on my plate and even working as quickly as I can, I am going to be busy for quite some time. 

Modders know how long one little suggestion can take to implement.  I understand for that many who haven't done any in-depth modding, you may not understand how long some of these things can take to do.  It's hard for us to accommodate a request for something that we aren't gung ho with when it is going to take two to four hours of our free time to implement it, or more.

Rather then let anyone down by not including their suggestions, I'm going to put a temporary hold on accepting new ones in this thread.  Version 3 will be packed with features, so don't worry.  I will be asking questions regarding features and balance in other threads.  If you wish to tweak some of those ideas or make recommendations regarding them, please do so in those threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom