Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Uhm hey guys ^.^
I just re discovered the wonderful game of mount & blade! (yaay). well I red a few replays about the city scene i made for the planelords capital. It seems a few guys (with very good taste if i say so myself)  actually liked it! :lol: If there's still is anyone interested of me making a few more scenes and adding that siege scene I said i would make. (but never made) I would be happy to!  :mrgreen:

Gidion759 said:
Uhm hey guys ^.^
I just re discovered the wonderful game of mount & blade! (yaay). well I red a few replays about the city scene i made for the planelords capital. It seems a few guys (with very good taste if i say so myself)  actually liked it! :lol: If there's still is anyone interested of me making a few more scenes and adding that siege scene I said i would make. (but never made) I would be happy to!  :mrgreen:

We'll be resuming work when Warband is released. When that happens, we'd be delighted to have your help.

That'd be ****ing awesome. Another scene maker on the job was just what i wanted.
Making planelord scenes are so hard, seriously, could you do me a favour (if you have th etime) to finish up my Sentinel scene for me?
Ive done the land scape and pretty much the palace( unless you would want to improve it)
All that needs doing is the little towny bit

Also, i decided that the old sentinel was too laggy and impossible to do ai meshes because it was so laggy, so the sentinel in the old screenshots is no more.
Say goodbye to Minas Tirith Sentinel and say hi to more Moutainy, middle of no where sentinel, that i, am doing my best to make look like Rivendell

Take one with the game's function, upload it to Photobucket or Imageshack, put the link here :razz:

me being awesome

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

Warrior01 said:
nice pics downloading it now
great mod but its not finished and this mod is dead boohoo :cry:.
you have to join the feron tribes to actually play a full version of that faction

Back
Top Bottom