Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Elenmmare

(Currently I'm working on reformating the images to make for a faster load. The links are below, however)

3043423916_97a8094b87_m.jpg

3043423770_ae8629dc17_m.jpg

3042581057_f34cec2caf_m.jpg

3042581053_8d0c93138d_m.jpg

3042581051_8a20f174a5_m.jpg

3042581049_2b13618fd2_m.jpg

3042581047_e09e415376_m.jpg

3042581043_d6b36bcb6d_m.jpg

Feel free to post your own!

At the time of the screenshots, none. Now, I use (Zaro's) graphical enhancement however. The picture of the laketown is from WhysoSerious?a's computer, but I'm assuming he's on full graphics, with the HDR mod, and Zaro's.

Hey, some screens from me.

My character: Alec the Mighty

I love dual swords!

An encounter with Barbarians with my archer army.

After my archers had stuffed them full of arrows.

:grin:

-Alec

Elenmmare said:
At the time of the screenshots, none. Now, I use (Zaro's) graphical enhancement however. The picture of the laketown is from WhysoSerious?a's computer, but I'm assuming he's on full graphics, with the HDR mod, and Zaro's.

Yup, i use all that, plus the GE mod. Oh and by the way, disable quick reflections if you want better looking water

All i say is that this mod is truly a new experience , very very good.
I play with the Hill guys (Forgot their name) and we fight against deseased ones and the  wise goblins , as i call them.

I saved them as JPG.

This was in the very first days when i was in the woods (I saved this village from bandits) of course they helped a lot.

Me and my men attacked one of the villages that's in our territory (Hill Brothers) there are 2 villages and a castle in our territory.Exactly before i killed the last 2 peasants my last man was taken down.

I've attacked their second village in our territory( They cannot do anything even with that castle in our territory) because it's being surrounded , if a caravan goes out they have to fight the Hill Brothers)
I've retreated on the hills and fought the peasants .

Shots taken in a recent siege.

Me and my men were stabbing them from up , of course it didn't take long and some axe hit my head ^_^ (Died and fall on them)

They were coming from there and jumping into the fight ^_^ .

Sweet screenshots. I've got a soft-spot for the Clan-Lords; their scenes were the easiest and most fun to make  :smile:.

Alright, I've added some new screenshots of the general scenery. Enjoy.

To add this to your signature (only if you really want to, not looking to advertise or anything) or anything else, hit "reply with quote", and copy one of the lines.

Banners:

WOW.......I was thinkin bout downloading this game and now that ive seen these screen shots im downloading it right away!!

I hope to update the main post with some new screenshots sometime within the next week.  My testing should start late in the week, so I should have a good chance to get some shots of the new feron models in action as well as some of the other factions are they are now. 

make sure u put pics of them slaughtering other ppl... maybe even a throwing axe shower pic.. dat would look very very nice... its a pity the low tier weapons are not textured yet... since khandrak is still busy with the armor... or the pics will be perfect... hahaha... opps.... now i sound self praising... sry bout dat... still having a hell of a time trying to map the soveign blade...somehow now if we put it in a military term... i'm a scout modeller unit while khandrak would be the calvary coming to finish everyone off after i send in some intel :razz: (i said that since i'm always diverted from the main picture...currently the ferons... and stray off doing other things... hope u guys dun mind my short attention span)...well off to bed... hope i fare better tomolo

I made some slight add-ons to the map. It seemed too dull to me, so I made some defining features to make it feel a bit more alive:

MapEditor2008-12-1818-43-51-09.jpg

Notice how I added the Dividing Canyon to Perilia. I wanted it to look almost Australian-esque, geography wise. I also changed the mountains, added some diversity to towns (gave the monastery a nice hill). None of this will effect the quests, as they're purely aesthetic really.

Photos taken this evening from my testing.  Note, there are still some more Feron models that are soon to be replaced.  I did not create these models, I only implemented them.  I have to give kudos to Khandrak and Cookie for coming up with these great creations!

I joined up with Krug for a little party with Lord-General Garenathos.  Apparently he had issues with Warchief Krug and his boys taking Maria Castle from him.  Sadly, the other chiefs were no where to be found at the time, so I rode in with my fresh recruits to lend a hand.  The stage was set for a battle of the titans, faction leader vs faction leader  Both sides were pretty even, though Krug has just taken an Illoriaon lord prisoner and  the terrain wasn't in our favor as they took the high ground early.  Here are some battle shots.  Warchief Krug is shown in the first shot.  He will be getting some new, brighter face paint soon.

Krug and the boys leading the charge!
krug2.jpg

They take the high ground to hit us with some arrows before the fight.  They also held their cavalry till we hit about 1/2 way up the hill. 
feronvsillor.jpg

Yep... here comes that cavalry...  ouch
feronvsillor1.jpg

And many fell that day....
feronvsillor2.jpg

An Earlier victory....

victory.jpg

Fantastic models. They look perfect in-game. Heh, never thought I'd see that day :smile:.

Back
Top Bottom