Battle for Life (released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Closed, because this mod is already released.

Battle for Life : The Ottoman Empire is preparing to atack the Romanian territories. Now the player can rewrite the history and conquer the enemy forces. This is a minimod, lets say, dedicated to Ottoman - Balcanic Wars. Yeah it looks crappy but my modding skills were reduced, but you still can use the catapult system included in the mod (by Highlander). :mrgreen: 

Screenshots :
Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4
Screenshot 5
Screenshot 6

Download link for version 1.011 here.

Yea, what's the whole thing about?  whatever you said up top didn't make a whole lot of sense nor provide much info. about the mod.  from what i understand it may be cool, please elaborate on it.

Don

I just tried this mod.. sorry to say its rather pathetic. I think you put in about 15 minutes of work into it. Try again! :sad:

therealpete said:
I just tried this mod.. sorry to say its rather pathetic. I think you put in about 15 minutes of work into it. Try again! :sad:

Its called an "Alpha"  :roll:

therealpete said:
Don't have to. Native is just fine for me.
Then go away and leave mods to people who care?

unknown321 said:
how come when i installed it i didnt work it had an internet sign on it i click nothin plz help me
Have you any experience with Rar files? If not, they are essentially similar to a zip file. To open it, you will need a program such as Winrar (which I use) or 7-Zip. ^.^

Shatari said:
therealpete said:
Don't have to. Native is just fine for me.
Then go away and leave mods to people who care?

Because I have the right to be a critic, whether or not it's negative, it is not against any rules on the forum board. I did not use any vulgar words in my post, and I did not directly insult him. I simply said that I thought the mod was pathetic, it felt like he put 15 minutes into it and called it good. Nothing more. I don't see any harm in the post, why don't you or the gentlemen who built the mod just simply put more time into it so during the first 20 minutes of playing the player can realize and say "hey, this mod builder actually put time into his work, this is great!". k?? K~!  :???:

Moderators don't have to follow the rules when handing out bans :wink:

Seems like a good start. Keep on going and you just might make a half decent mod mate.

I like it, its fun.
For me it gives a big, much more military feel to it (damn those german recruits can slaughter cant they?), it gives the emphasis "Fighitng bandits wont be effective for long, so you best-a get-a war makin'!"
If I knew anything about modding, I would help. Sadly the only thing I've ever modded was making cattle follow me, and increasing recruitment numbers, but I only followed the tutorial here.

Haha, he's cool, you're English is fine, can't knock anybody who is trying to make a mod, give the guy a chance!!  :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom