[1.003] revolution succeded, she sais "no string"

Users who are viewing this thread

nietzsche

Recruit
Yeah, I just helped Isolla of Suno to become queen. When I succeed and it announces that swadian faction is eliminated, a dialogue with her starts. She sais "NO STRING". I can answer like "tell me more" or something like "i dont care". All choises leads to that the dialogue ends.

I just want to ask, does anyone know if this breaks my game somehow? Afterwards the "rebel"-faction disappears and becomes the Swadian faction. Isolla leaves my party. Do I run the risk of getting a buggy world if I just keep playing?

EDIT: Also, I dont get any experience. Can someone tell me how much experience I should gain, so I can give it to my character through cheat?

EDIT2: If I continue to play and ask a lord where Isolla is, he doesnt know.

Also, I might have figured out what caused the bug. The first time I completed the rebellion the dialogue worked perfectly. But the I loaded a previous save for some reason, and after that it hasn't worked properly. Maybe some variable wasnt properly cleared when I loaded the game.

EDIT3: Nope, that wasnt the case. I loaded a very much earlier save and continued from there, then the dialogue appeared correctly. But I still dont get any experience, and the lords still dont know where to find Isolla.

I can partially confirm that - After destroying the loyalist Swadian faction Isolla spawns 'NO STRING!' dialogue and disappears.
She later appears again as the Swadian faction leader along with the former loyalist lords but her quest doesn't complete and talking to her doesn't help either.

This happened to me as well. I had all the Swadian holdings but I did not eliminate the last lord; in fact we were at peace with Kingdom of Swadia at the time (through one of the guildmaster quests).

But eventually someone finished off the last of the Kingdom of Swadia lords and after the game notified me, Lady Isolla appeared to tell me NO STRING! NO STRING! NO STRING! Then she left my party and I still have the quest and no other reward.

Exactly the same thing happened to me but with the Rhodok rebellion. I earlier completed the Nord one without a hitch but it seems that people are mostly having trouble with Swadia.

Now it seems the only way to stop the quest is to tell the ruler (when they appear - takes a day or two depending on how far away from the nearest freindly town you are) that you can no longer do the quest in which case you get no reward and the ruler is pissed off at you even though you've just worked your ass off to return them to their throne.

Strange. I was having problems completing the Quest with Lady of Suno. I had taken all fiefs from Kingdom of Swadia, but the quest still ran.
Later I fought the last Lords off, and I completed the Quest.

There was no problems with the dialog with her. Everything worked.

But a suggestion could be, when talking to Lady of Suno, and every fief has been taken from Swadia, she could say that the last task we need, is to eliminate the last Lords running around?

Strange. I was having problems completing the Quest with Lady of Suno. I had taken all fiefs from Kingdom of Swadia, but the quest still ran.
Later I fought the last Lords off, and I completed the Quest.

There was no problems with the dialog with her. Everything worked.

But a suggestion could be, when talking to Lady of Suno, and every fief has been taken from Swadia, she could say that the last task we need, is to eliminate the last Lords running around?

Incaa said:
Now it seems the only way to stop the quest is to tell the ruler (when they appear - takes a day or two depending on how far away from the nearest freindly town you are) that you can no longer do the quest in which case you get no reward and the ruler is pissed off at you even though you've just worked your ass off to return them to their throne.

The problem I found with this solution is that I was permanently stuck as her vassal.

Same problem here. I just worked my ass off getting Dustun Khun (forgot his exact name)'s throne back, and then after I seige the last castle, it tells me 'Faction eliminated! Khergit Kharnate is no more! then a while after he wants to talk to me, but only says 'NO STRING'. So I tell him 'tell me more' but then the dialog just disappears. Later after a few days I find his location,  go talk to him, and say 'about the task you gave me' then he just says 'yes, have you made any progress in it?' then nothing else. I end up having to 'I'm afraid I won't be able to finish this task' and he gets pissed at me and I lose relation from him. Is this a bug?

Back
Top Bottom