(BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

Should the Arena quest include:

• A fight with Titus Pullo to win the Rudius?

Votes: 69 18.8%
  • A slave execution

Votes: 71 19.3%
  • Animals

Votes: 78 21.3%
  • Player vs multiple Gladiators?

Votes: 73 19.9%
  • Fight against captured enemies of Rome? (ie: toss some barbs in the area to see how they fair)

Votes: 76 20.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Kmovies said:
could you include that "recruit different troops in towns, cities and castles?"  castles = officer tree, villages = auxillia troops (aka slaves, etc), towns/cities = legionaries.  would icnrease the different troop types avalible, right?
Good idea!  :wink:

JankoMega said:
Kmovies said:
could you include that "recruit different troops in towns, cities and castles?"  castles = officer tree, villages = auxillia troops (aka slaves, etc), towns/cities = legionaries.  would icnrease the different troop types avalible, right?
Good idea!  :wink:
i think it will be :grin:

It will definitely!Did you play Europe 1200 mod for Warband?It has this feature and i think it's correct...you know you can't just recruit the troop types from villages.Well,they were,but the "special ones"weren't(like Legionaries,Hastati,Principes,various cavalry elite units etc....when speaking of Roman Empire though.)I think this should be used and it will be (which is most important)correct.

robindelang2 said:
Aenima said:
Is there anywhere I can re-download the old BI version for the original Mount and Blade?
nop , sorry i asked also but nop :sad:

Ahh that sucks. I wanna get some barbarian invasion going, but with the map and factions laid out properly. Just gotta wait, I suppose.

By the way, to anyone who wants to play the mod on the real world map, and not the Calradia map, the original (beta) for Mount and Blade 1 can still be downloaded from here

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1031

Back
Top Bottom