[RoK] - Rise of Khergits II - New screenshoots on first page (Old Topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Boomie said:
Excellent mod, a tribute to Khergit-lovers everywhere (not to be confused with horse-lovers).

:wink:

Ne Yazacağımı Bilemedim Birden Ama Övmem Lazımdı Napıyım :smile:

Mad Skillz said:
sadly, not mine. the troops are just too much. by that I mean they're all too good. it was fun for a few minutes, but then it got repetitive and dull, which bothered me a lot. the "last alliance" needs more troops, but the khergit tree is alright. some armors are interesting, (some helmets, as most, if not all the armor is merely something retextured from native) but I just don't think it's capturing the spirit. the khergits have too much heavy armor. there aren't diverse enough troops for the last alliance.

it was much more fun, however, when I put the quiver ammo up. this mod is great, and tons of people like it, (it's far better than mine) but even full damage it's not enough of a challenge. sorry.

This mod is free, no native.This heavy armors and axes are free textures.

The double handed axemen and Khan guards are a bit too much, I think  :???:

Other than that, the helmets and armors look plain awesome  :shock:

Damn!! I downloaded the original 'K Vs BK' ages ago but it was in Turkish so I didn't have a clue what was going on!

Now you have released It in English and I cant play it because I'm on holidays in another country!! Damn my poor luck!!

Will download it for sure when I get back, yes yes,  :twisted: Looks relly good! although I agree with "sound chaser" on the The double handed axemen and Khan guards. from the pictures the Axes look way too heavy to wield with one arm.

DEATH TO THE BLACK KNIGHTS

Calradianın bilgesi said:
Mad Skillz said:
sadly, not mine. the troops are just too much. by that I mean they're all too good. it was fun for a few minutes, but then it got repetitive and dull, which bothered me a lot. the "last alliance" needs more troops, but the khergit tree is alright. some armors are interesting, (some helmets, as most, if not all the armor is merely something retextured from native) but I just don't think it's capturing the spirit. the khergits have too much heavy armor. there aren't diverse enough troops for the last alliance.

it was much more fun, however, when I put the quiver ammo up. this mod is great, and tons of people like it, (it's far better than mine) but even full damage it's not enough of a challenge. sorry.

This mod is free, no native.This heavy armors and axes are free textures.

not entirely true. some of the black armor is still around, and I'm pretty sure he used that. I'm certain he used the khergit guard armor from the modulesystem and retextured it red for the steppe dragon. there are also a few helmets that are merely retextured khergit guard and khergit cavalry helmets. the tarkhan armor, however, looks like a combination of the strange armor and a lamellar vest. (but the tarkhan helmet is ****ing incredible) the assassin clothes (and I thought of doing this for my assassins in my mod) are just the light leather with a new texture. the last alliance knight helmet is the black helmet, only retextured. I'm not saying this mod is bad, because it is better than most, but not everything is new.

Xlanize said:
very good mod thanks knight
but mod have some bug.
do you equippig bug fix?

Yes,i am working on bugfix...

dobramirka said:
That is awesome!!! If I wouldn't have lessons to study, I m sure that I would play it along 24 hours....

note: bugfix is will release in 2-3 days

Yay!!! RoK is finally out...

looking forward to playing

i wish great success for <Knight> and his team.

big thanks to <Knight>... :grin:

Lol, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but the double axe weapon (not the sheild) Is a bow. I swing the axe and throw and arrow at the same time, lol. I haven't seen what happens in combat yet though.

lilyeti said:
Lol, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this, but the double axe weapon (not the sheild) Is a bow. I swing the axe and throw and arrow at the same time, lol. I haven't seen what happens in combat yet though.

Like this?

lilyeti said:

Ooops :roll: İ will be fixed...Maybe,Valthord make a mod trailer in next time,for me :razz:

<knight> said:
Maybe,Valthord make a mod trailer in next time,for me :razz:

I will, I will... don't worry. But I couldn't find a proper trailer music to use and I don't want to be forced to use the previous trailer's song again. :grin:

By the way, here's the link for the previous version's trailer. Coming to anyone who didn't see it in the first page:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1659695/

- Game crashes when you ask an allied party to patrol around anywhere
-Form ranks,form line, form wedge, and break formation all don't work
-The Heavy Khergit Lancers don't have lances or pole-arms of any kind.

This mod is absolutely top-notch first class fun!

I really like how the different Nobles seem to have a war plan ganging up on towns/castles together. One problem is that Marshalls and warplans seem to change multiple times per day but overall this mod is stellar.

Back
Top Bottom