Author Topic: [RoK] - Rise of Khergits II - New screenshoots on first page (Old Topic)  (Read 113063 times)

Ruthven

• Revs lil' helper
  • Baron
  • crushie crushie crushie
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: irc://Ruthven
  • WBM&BVC
Re: Rise of Khergits (RoK) v0.2 - RELEASED
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2008, 02:21:34 AM »
sadly, not mine. the troops are just too much. by that I mean they're all too good. it was fun for a few minutes, but then it got repetitive and dull, which bothered me a lot. the "last alliance" needs more troops, but the khergit tree is alright. some armors are interesting, (some helmets, as most, if not all the armor is merely something retextured from native) but I just don't think it's capturing the spirit. the khergits have too much heavy armor. there aren't diverse enough troops for the last alliance.

it was much more fun, however, when I put the quiver ammo up. this mod is great, and tons of people like it, (it's far better than mine) but even full damage it's not enough of a challenge. sorry.

MassacrMan

• Sergeant at Arms
  • "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 02:22:16 AM »
I usually fight with Harlaus, but these blasphemies against the Khergits are even insulting to me. He's going down!

Firates

• Steppe Dragon
  • ⚔️ 🤴🏻 ⚔️
    • Skype - caliph_tw
    • Steam - firates
    • Twitter - _firates
    • Twitch.tv - firates
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: WTF_Firates
  • WBWF&SNWVCM&B
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 03:18:24 AM »
sadly, not mine. the troops are just too much. by that I mean they're all too good. it was fun for a few minutes, but then it got repetitive and dull, which bothered me a lot. the "last alliance" needs more troops, but the khergit tree is alright. some armors are interesting, (some helmets, as most, if not all the armor is merely something retextured from native) but I just don't think it's capturing the spirit. the khergits have too much heavy armor. there aren't diverse enough troops for the last alliance.

it was much more fun, however, when I put the quiver ammo up. this mod is great, and tons of people like it, (it's far better than mine) but even full damage it's not enough of a challenge. sorry.

in next versions of mod,last alliance troop tree is will be re-designed and bigger...
Thanks for downloading and playing for all mod-players...It isn't my first mod,my old mod is called "Khergits Vs Black Knights" for v0.808...This mod,upgraded version of "K&BK" :) (sorry for bad english :P )

note: Signature maker is only me  :roll:  :mrgreen:

Semper_Fi

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2008, 03:44:51 AM »
I am really loving this mod.
We took the rope from the Army, the Anchor from the Navy, the Eagle from the Air Force. On the seventh day while God rested we overran the perimeter, took the globe and have been running things ever since. Soldier by day, Lover by night and Marine by God! Orrah!

Boomie

• Knight at Arms
  • Santa's a thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 09:29:25 AM »
Excellent mod, a tribute to Khergit-lovers everywhere (not to be confused with horse-lovers).

|BalamiR|

• Knight at Arms
  • 0.711'den beri....
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
  • MP nick: Hanim_Kos_Topuzu_Getir
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2008, 09:32:09 AM »
Excellent mod, a tribute to Khergit-lovers everywhere (not to be confused with horse-lovers).

:wink:

(click to show/hide)
Hoydabre.
"Taleworlds: Yiğidin harman olduğu yer."

Calradianın Bilgesi

• Forum Legend
  • Personally, I mistrust all handsome men.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 11:23:33 AM »

This mod is free, no native.This heavy armors and axes are free textures.
Kendi istegimle banlanamadim.

Sound Chaser

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 11:30:47 AM »
The double handed axemen and Khan guards are a bit too much, I think  :?

Other than that, the helmets and armors look plain awesome  :shock:

Shifty

• Sergeant
  • For Macedon
    • View Profile
    • Hegemony mod
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »
Damn!! I downloaded the original 'K Vs BK' ages ago but it was in Turkish so I didn't have a clue what was going on!

Now you have released It in English and I cant play it because I'm on holidays in another country!! Damn my poor luck!!

Will download it for sure when I get back, yes yes,  :twisted: Looks relly good! although I agree with "sound chaser" on the The double handed axemen and Khan guards. from the pictures the Axes look way too heavy to wield with one arm.

DEATH TO THE BLACK KNIGHTS

Ruthven

• Revs lil' helper
  • Baron
  • crushie crushie crushie
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: irc://Ruthven
  • WBM&BVC
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008, 02:49:40 PM »

This mod is free, no native.This heavy armors and axes are free textures.

not entirely true. some of the black armor is still around, and I'm pretty sure he used that. I'm certain he used the khergit guard armor from the modulesystem and retextured it red for the steppe dragon. there are also a few helmets that are merely retextured khergit guard and khergit cavalry helmets. the tarkhan armor, however, looks like a combination of the strange armor and a lamellar vest. (but the tarkhan helmet is **** incredible) the assassin clothes (and I thought of doing this for my assassins in my mod) are just the light leather with a new texture. the last alliance knight helmet is the black helmet, only retextured. I'm not saying this mod is bad, because it is better than most, but not everything is new.

Higgings

• Knight at Arms
  • Higgings.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Scots
  • MP nick: Higgings
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008, 03:25:21 PM »
Nice MOD.
But, a little thing thats ignore me,.... the mouse click sound.
Its very tiresome and I miss the standart "click" sound  :)
Higgings.

Firates

• Steppe Dragon
  • ⚔️ 🤴🏻 ⚔️
    • Skype - caliph_tw
    • Steam - firates
    • Twitter - _firates
    • Twitch.tv - firates
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: WTF_Firates
  • WBWF&SNWVCM&B
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 03:45:00 PM »
:D Click sound is changed in bugfix :) Sorry for bad sounds :P

@Mad Skillz : Yea,youre right...A lot armor models are re-textured armors...maybe i need a rigger :)

fatih64

• Sergeant
  • Permanently Banned
  • Forumda ülkücüler istenmiyor demekki...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2008, 04:42:36 PM »
That was the best mod...

Knight are you think make an english lang pack???
Ismirala(uymadı) - Sargot felsefemin yeni penceresi
Bana sabre verin battalı sökülecek serserinin
Bu size olacaktır son seferim
Söyle yeni rebelasyon çok mu mutlu sence
Çok konuşma rezil oldun hepsi mutsuz bence
Anahtar olmuş her bakışta kara para pençe
Battal(balta) saplanmış bu kalbe fayda etmez akçe
Bana bi baksın beni bi görsün beni bi duysun dostlar
Doğru yoldan çıktınızsa ecel kolay toslar
Kimide Lethwin olsun tımarı b*ktan olsun ister
Sisler hiçte bitmez insan oğlu hep yer ister

Xlanize

• Sergeant at Arms
  • Foruma Girdim Uyarı Alıp Geldim
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 04:55:59 PM »
very good mod thanks knight
but mod have some bug.
do you equippig bug fix?
우리는 없었을 절대 찾을 수 없을 것이다.
우리 사회 우리는 당신이 항상 원하는대로 해킹

http://pcgezegeni.blogcu.com/  dan bir çok donanım derslerine ulaşabilirsiniz

dobramirka

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »
That is awesome!!! If I wouldn't have lessons to study, I m sure that I would play it along 24 hours....