Avatar: The Last Airbender Mini-Mod (Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nikola said:
i just had a quick read of everyones comments and yous argue over a stupid reason and its sad that one of use reported it to a admin, its like telling a teacher at school you saw a fight in the yard.

What in the donkey's bellend are you saying? What if someone gets hurt?Its best if you do go and tell a teacher and not to stick to some social fictional school law book (Which is complete bollocks.)

Jackamo said:
Nikola said:
i just had a quick read of everyones comments and yous argue over a stupid reason and its sad that one of use reported it to a admin, its like telling a teacher at school you saw a fight in the yard.

What in the donkey's bellend are you saying? What if someone gets hurt?Its best if you do go and tell a teacher and not to stick to some social fictional school law book (Which is complete bollocks.)
Wait, was he scolding someone for telling an admin, or complaining that no one did? Depending on where the missing letters in his post might belong, I think this could go either way...

Jackamo said:
Nikola said:

its one thing if the teachers knew you were there, but if they dont know that you saw the inciddent happen then its best you keep quite cuz then later the one who gets the most in trouble will bash you. (and to link it to this topic the admin didnt know there was a problem then when the guy told he was in a even bigger problem)
ps if you wanna help the person geting bashed then break the fight up yourself

Shatari said:
Jackamo said:
Nikola said:

Wait, was he scolding someone for telling an admin, or complaining that no one did? Depending on where the missing letters in his post might belong, I think this could go either way...

just read the whole thread cuz i cbf typing a whole paragraph

Nikola said:
just read the whole thread cuz i cbf typing a whole paragraph
What? I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are saying here.

I think I got the gist of your previous post, though*. Unfortunately, I don't seem to understand your line of logic. People can't physically bash you in retaliation over the internet, using the "Report to moderator" button is anonymous to your peers, and flaming flamers is a good way to earn a timeout.

*You may want to use the edit button instead of double posting, by the way.

yes i know i flammed about the show but not the mod what in my opions really godo for a first. i did apouligse to the person.

Nikola said:
Jackamo said:
Nikola said:

its one thing if the teachers knew you were there, but if they dont know that you saw the inciddent happen then its best you keep quite cuz then later the one who gets the most in trouble will bash you. (and to link it to this topic the admin didnt know there was a problem then when the guy told he was in a even bigger problem)
ps if you wanna help the person geting bashed then break the fight up yourself

Thats make you a big coward and a liar. Dont spread such blasphemy, admins or teachers should know about the problem before it gets out of hand.

Not many people seem to like this mod...I find it interesting and fun!
Yeh anime is Japanese, Avatar is American made, but if you read the credits after the show there is a lot of Japanese people who made the show....so I guess Avatar is ''Animerican''.

Avatar is generally considered and classified as "American Anime."  While anime is Japanese, they add the American part to show the similarities between real anime and the American version, such as the exaggerated tears and facial expressions.  So technically, its not anime, because its not Japanese.

Back
Top Bottom