The Chronicles of Talera- Ported! ([Old Thread]

Which one of these Features would you like most? (Underlying themes, merely pointers, doesn't mean t

• A Changing Land; Snows settle in and the icy chill (Ice Age) engulfs the world

Votes: 29 19.2%
  • Don't Tread On Me- The downtrodden peoples of Talera rise.

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Liberty & Consequence; The fight for Independence in a New Land.

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • Grueling Trench Warfare as the war grinds on.

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • The Conquest of Demons; Shadows claim the land, the common man rises to fight them.

Votes: 48 31.8%
  • Utter Chaos; The lands of Talera are torn apart by strife and new orders rise.

Votes: 14 9.3%
  • None of the Above. Specify please.

Votes: 4 2.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific!! go elvenbow!!

and i too dislike nord archers... they are too ineffective and are more like infantry... rather have some raiding cavalry like heavy jarls that do things like real nords  :twisted:

Did some changes at the dagger, hopefully doesnt look that much like a machette now :smile:
Superdagh.jpg

Not very different, a little more handle and a little less blade

Heh, it was your guys' interest that got this so far. Feel free to make new topics by the way.

sgman said:
I am still getting stopped on processing ini. It gives me an error at sword_demon. I'm pretty sure that I have the most recent one (21.34 mb).

So, is there a fix for this or am I just screwed until the next release?

Any help is very appreciated.

Are you sure you've downloaded the latest? And aren't you the one with the weapon mod installed?

Congratulations Elenmmare! Your mod have some bugs, but it is really cool :razz:.

Elenmmare said:
Are you sure you've downloaded the latest? And aren't you the one with the weapon mod installed?

I am pretty sure I have the newest one, and I just downloaded the patch. Still get the same error.

And no, I don't have any weapon mod. You must be thinking of someone else.

Can someone just put a link for the newest version so I know I have it?

The newest version of M&B is 1.011 and it's here:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,45208.0.html

The latest version of Chronicles... is here:
https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=936
But it sounds like you have that one (a 21.34 mb download).

The Chronicles... folder extracts automatically. And it should be placed in the Modules folder in:
Programs > mount&blade > modules.

If you've done this, then I don't know what could be wrong. I never had that error (sword_demon).

Thanks Adorno.

sgman said:
Elenmmare said:

I am pretty sure I have the newest one, and I just downloaded the patch. Still get the same error.

And no, I don't have any weapon mod. You must be thinking of someone else.

Can someone just put a link for the newest version so I know I have it?

My apologies. Someone else was having that error because of their mod.

Thanks for the link. I downloaded it again and reinstalled it.

First I noticed that it had about 3 errors during the install and it kept having it no matter how many times I re downloaded it or reinstalled it.

Secondly I noticed that the module/chronicles of taleria/resource folder is completely empty...I don't think that is right.

The sword_demon error that I am getting is in the folder. So I think that is where the problem is originating.

After further investigation...All the folders in the Chronicles of taleria folder are empty except the de one. (liike music, textures, sceneObj, languages,and sounds.)

I am having a major issue in that, when i go to play the mod... i select Talera rather than native, and start the game...on the first loading screen i get this message.

Error- Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf

Id like to note that this is my first mod, so i might possibly be missing something important.

All i did was take the folder i downloaded from  Mount and blade unofficial file repo, and slap it into the module folder native was in. Please help. thanks in advance.

TheKaiser said:
I am having a major issue in that, when i go to play the mod... i select Talera rather than native, and start the game...on the first loading screen i get this message.

Error- Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf

Id like to note that this is my first mod, so i might possibly be missing something important.

All i did was take the folder i downloaded from  Mount and blade unofficial file repo, and slap it into the module folder native was in. Please help. thanks in advance.

i'm having the same ssue.. loading screen--> Error- Unable to open file: CommonRes\ani_walk_sideways.brf 
i downloaded  ''native expansion'' too, and it is working fine.

My sword_demon issue is the same as above, just with a different file in the resource folder. I'm starting to think the installer is not working properly because of the errors I get with it.

Is there any way you could put the mod into a rar instead that we can just drop in our modules folder.

Ok, I'm off to have a shower and letting my PC cool down. It'll be up within an hour at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom