0.960 Porting thread. (No Longer porting to 0.960)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xcskiguy said:
Hope real life hasn't been terribly hectic... but don't worry about the time... i'm sure none of us will complain about too much time being spent.

Muchos gracias

^^^

What he said.

after having vanished for a good 3 months, I thought I'd check in. Really impressive work there Markus! The new shields are absolutely gorgeous! The same is to be said for the new armors and banners! If I can find the time, I might power up good ole wings and crank out a few new models for for the heck of it 

another bredbile, bah, I'm too rusty for this! gotta get back in shape  :grin:

hail laziness! as a hatchet, too

Hmm... so? How is it going?

Are you going to release the 0.960 port or you'll just keep porting to 1.003?

Given that I need to do a lot of scene editing work before any kind of release, a version 1.003 port is the most likely option at this point.

sounds sick, can hardly wait, .903 version is still my favorite mod personally cant wait to see it with new 1.0 animations.

You're mod definitely needs to be translated. When the text files are ready, would you be so kind as to make them available?

I know it's not a historical mod but it is so good and the setting is so interesting I'm really looking forward to present it to the french community.

Pleeeease pm me if the texts files are ready before the release. :smile:

man i can not wait to slaugther some weak christians!
heya about the armor great in one word
got one questio though: dont the long mail armor get a fur or a cape??
but look great! man just great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hello Markus and my fellow fans of Lords of War -

I just started playing the native mod in the primetime release of M&B and all I can think about is how anxious I am to see a Lords of War conversion!

Since discussion has been a bit light of late, I thought I might hazard a question about the status of the conversion. Knowing the quality of the existing mod, the amount of time that I'm sure was put into it, and some of the ambitious potential enhancements already discussed, I patiently but very excitedly await any news!

On a related note, I'm also anxiously awaiting Sword Song to come out in paperback!

Thanks,

Camaris

Camaris said:
Hello Markus and my fellow fans of Lords of War -

I just started playing the native mod in the primetime release of M&B and all I can think about is how anxious I am to see a Lords of War conversion!

Since discussion has been a bit light of late, I thought I might hazard a question about the status of the conversion. Knowing the quality of the existing mod, the amount of time that I'm sure was put into it, and some of the ambitious potential enhancements already discussed, I patiently but very excitedly await any news!

On a related note, I'm also anxiously awaiting Sword Song to come out in paperback!

Thanks,

Camaris 

Cornwell is a great author. Why not just get the book hardcover from a library or bookstore?

Camaris said:
Since discussion has been a bit light of late, I thought I might hazard a question about the status of the conversion.

It's waiting for the module system to be released for 1.003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom