[0.960] UPDATE: Craftmod CEP 1.8.4 released (01/07/2008)

Users who are viewing this thread

Winter said:
Found some bugs -- mining and woodcutting are bummed due to unported scene prop entries.

"Visiting the tanner" seems to have the same problem.

ghosttiger13 said:
I too have gotten the dialog crash, everytime it goes to the dialog window outside of a city it crashes for me, including when I'm run down by bandits and the like

Arena fights also crash after some time.

Greetings

Also, I'd like to welcome people to suggest changes and additions for the stuff in the mod, in the following forms:

:arrow: Better coordinates for mines, timber groves, etc.

:arrow: Crafting stats for items that aren't currently craftable (will be easier with the source)

:arrow: Faces for the crafting merchants

. . . And so on.

Virtuously,
Winter

You guys are lucky to be able to play. I got random crash after like 5 min of game play. The 1st time it was while i was fighting in a tournament and the 2nd time was while i was trying to speak to a hero.

Also the iron item have a missing texture.

Tried it out, but had a CTD (without any error messages or dialog boxes) the moment I engaged the nearest enemy party (7 looters).

1.8.1 update is here: http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php/topic,1400.0.html

This fixes several commonly reported bugs, including the crashes (caused by too many items in module_items).

Regards,
Ryan

fine...

but now all axes / picks seem to be inappropriate to chop wood / do mining. Or do i have to pick a special type of axe/pick after the update?

*Hoping for Spain*

I had a game crash after defeating some looters, something about scab_falchion not found. Is this your mod, or version .960? :?:

I don't get it.
Where can I find "appropriate axe" and "appropriate pickaxe"?
Crafting skills - you can raise and lower it. Whats the point?
And finally - somebody is whistling and sighing in the mine and grove
Who is it?

I applied the fix but now my game crashes when I try and load my saved game.

It gives me an RGL error: incorrect number of troops 656.

Maybe some time in the future you can make the crafting more in style with how the game is. Real time. Maybe something like the crafting in Dark Messiah! :smile:

I can't seem to get it to let me craft Cartridges, it may be a player error, but I'm not sure

I have musket balls and powder but when I click on assemble/firearm or cartridges, it only gives me the options of bronze or steel stickgonne and the musket. is that just me missing something or is that a flaw?

First post, so if I'm in the wrong spot just let me know! (saw other bug reports here however)

Bugs so far [version 1.8.1]:

Rlg error scab_falchion - crash during battle
Go back listed for both options in saddle making
All "Nervous Man" npcs have invisible swords =)

And i'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but bronze, iron, and "vanilla" throwing axes all have exact same stats.
This is the only item I've seen multiples of in the same spot, so can't speak for the rest.

Thanks for an awesome mod, hope this helps!

For the sake of completeness I'm going to go ahead and include some things already mentioned above.

- Blades missing on some weapons.  I've had this happened with forged two-handed swords but haven't tested it in depth.
- An obnoxious set of sound effects including a man moaning and whistling that plays occasionally.  In particular it seems to happen whenever I swing my weapon in a mine or timber yard.
- No axes or pickaxes seem to be appropriate for resource gathering.
- I made a glaive head using damascus steel and the result was a "damascene glaive head".  When I went to assemble the weapon the game did not recognize this as a glaive head; I made another one out of steel and the process worked fine.
- Crafting skills seem to be completely up to the player, since they can all be increased to 100 right off the bat.
- I also got absinthe911's flachion crash after a bandit encounter.  This must spring from random loot, since I had wiped out another party of a dozen mountain bandits right before the encounter that caused the crash with no problems.
- Cartridges do not appear under the list of Firearms/Ammunition in the Blacksmithing or Item Assembly menus.

EDIT: This is all under 1.8.1.

Back
Top Bottom