M&B: Warband Diplomacy mod disable constant relation decay with vassals

Users who are viewing this thread

CrazyNinjA

Recruit
hello guys! first of all sorry if i wrote in wrong place, but i want to know if anyone knows how to disable weekly relation decay with vassals if they hold no fiefs, if they manage to lose battles and if they lose battle and get imprisoned. last time i asked question here but noone answered and i dont know why, maybe because they only answer to members who somehow donate to this site or what. hope this time someone will answer...

any help can be useful, how to change game files so the relation with lords wont decay because of the shown reasons, or maybe with the help of modules, or trainers?

i know how to increase relations with lords by legal and illegal ways (cheats), but i am really pissed off because they always complain about ****, so i want to change that, if it is possible:smile:

i suspect that i can be changed in the "scripts" file, but i have no idea which values should be modified there, because i don't know which is for what :sad:

i have asked here because i couldnt find any solution to my question with google:sad:

thank u for ur time!:smile:

hello guys! first of all sorry if i wrote in wrong place, but i want to know if anyone knows how to disable weekly relation decay with vassals if they hold no fiefs, if they manage to lose battles and if they lose battle and get imprisoned. last time i asked question here but noone answered and i dont know why, maybe because they only answer to members who somehow donate to this site or what. hope this time someone will answer...

any help can be useful, how to change game files so the relation with lords wont decay because of the shown reasons, or maybe with the help of modules, or trainers?

i know how to increase relations with lords by legal and illegal ways (cheats), but i am really pissed off because they always complain about ****, so i want to change that, if it is possible:smile:

i suspect that i can be changed in the "scripts" file, but i have no idea which values should be modified there, because i don't know which is for what :sad:

i have asked here because i couldnt find any solution to my question with google:sad:

thank u for ur time!:smile:
The bottom line is that vassals who are not good-natured or upstanding, will in fact get pissed off if you don't give them fiefs. I'm not great at modding but what I can tell you is that if you don't like the lord enough to give him a fief, then who cares if he doesn't like you. If you set your kingdom's domestic policy to decentralized and aristocratic, every once and a while you will get a big boost in relations with your vassals, although that will come with higher tax inefficiency and worse trade.

If I were you, I would just stop caring about the lords who you don't want to give them fiefs, and set your kingdom's policies to improve your relations with the lords you actually care about to offset their imprisonments and defeats. Hope this helps.

You're more likely to get a reply from someone knowledgeable about modding if you post in the Modding forum, not in the general forum. See top of the forum list, where it shows "Home, Forums, MODDING, Groups..." and so on. I'm not surprised that you didn't get a response here, and that has nothing to do with site donations or low posting rank (although the latter does indicate that you're an unknown quantity here). Most posters here are helpful when they can do something for you, but won't step in when they themselves don't know.

Back
Top Bottom