Christmas Competition

Users who are viewing this thread

It's that time of the year again. The cold starts creeping in across the countries and the snow starts settling on the ground, and that distinct sound of snow underneath your shoes is becoming a everyday noise. It's also a time of joy, friends and family.
It's 2 years ago I did this last time and I enjoyed it! Love to see other peoples mind create the most amazing things! But also under these 2 years a lot can happen, and a lot has happend for me and hopefully for you as well. Things for the good and the bad, but what is life without a couple ups and downs? This time a year can also be difficult for some, due to family relations, life situation or whatever else, all I know and all I want is for people to have a great day, great week, hell let them even have a great rest of the year! If I could I would do something like this every day but realistically I cant.
But what I can do is to reach my hand out to who ever needs it, so please if you feel lonely or down give me a shout on steam or a PM here on the forums! What I also will do during the duration of the competition is that for every submission I get I will donate 100SEK(9,49Euro) to the Suicide Prevention Hotline.

2 years ago I had a christmas picture competition, and this year Im aiming to do the same thing but with a little twist. I'm keeping the core concept of it being a christmas/winter picture but I also want you to include a moment you think define Warband over this decade that its been out. It might be a tournament moment? A public event? A patch? It's all up to you!

The rules goes as following.

• The picture must be taken within the game of warband (Screenshot).
  • You may use softwares like photoshop to enhance your picture.
    • There is no module restriction.
    • You can be as many as you want participating in the picture, but only one person will get the prize.
      • Only one submission per person
      • The picture must be uploaded to an image hosting site (Such as imgur) and must be able to be seen until the competition ends
        • The winner will be chosen by the community in form of a poll.
        • All submissions must be sent to me in a Taleworlds forum PM with the subject title "Warband Christmas Competition 2"
          • The pictures will be looked upon to filter out any discriminating and or racist submissions.

You can start sending in your submissions NOW I'll accept submissions up until the 24th of December.
        All submissions sent in within this time frame and follows the rules will be eligible to be voted upon by the community. The submissions with the most votes will be ranked in a order from 1st to 3rd.
        The poll will be active for 11 days. 26th to 6th.

Prizes

1st. 50 Euro steam giftcard
        2nd. 30 Euro steam giftcard
        3rd. 20 Euro steam giftcard

Merry Christmas
        And for those not celebrating Christmas, happy holidays!

Back
Top Bottom