Is it true that animations will get changed the coming week?

Users who are viewing this thread

I do apologize, I didn’t read the comment correctly, I thought he liked customization, and while it is a stretch I will admit to say customization kept the game alive, it at least kept things interesting. Also, I can’t count, or I’m too lazy to go to Wikipedia to find out when warband came out. What year is it, again? 2016? 17? I’ve lost track.

[SOTR] Roy said:
I do apologize, I didn’t read the comment correctly, I thought he liked customization, and while it is a stretch I will admit to say customization kept the game alive, it at least kept things interesting. Also, I can’t count, or I’m too lazy to go to Wikipedia to find out when warband came out. What year is it, again? 2016? 17? I’ve lost track.
try with 2013 :wink:

marko-mus said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

Do you all actually mean 2010?

Captain Obvious said:
marko-mus said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

Do you all actually mean 2010?
woops :razz:

Try with 2010 :wink:

Sorry, the sarcasm was lost on typing and I misconstrued my words. What I meant by “what year is it?”, I meant the current year, both making fun of my own inability to count as well as remember the year.

I’ll shut up and hide in a corner in shame of having to correct my ridiculous mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom