Bannerlord Beta Key Giveaway

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys,

I have a spare Key for the ongoing Beta for Bannerlord that I would like to give one of you. Just post something under here like why you want the key or a story in a Mount&Blade game or just send me a PM.

I will give you time until 22 CET and will than decide who will receive the key.

Good luck to all of you.

I need a key so my friend can play with me :smile:. I just got an invite but hes a way bigger fan, and they are the one that told me to sign up for the beta lol.

Me!

Honestly i dont think my reasons are better than any of the other ppl waiting a key. I enjoyed Warband a lot, its one of the games i played most in my adolescence. I love medieval ages too, and i find M&B saga be one of the games that give u the feeling of be living in a feudal system (Crusaders kings too ofc :razz: ).

A key for myself! That would be grand.
Bannerlord tested by my own hand!
What glorious thought, what honour and joy.
Every hour of mine I will employ.

But I have to be honest, I'll surely take
from the Beta a sadly extended break,
to follow the call of another contender,
when RDR 2 comes to Steam in December.

Hi Chuma  :grin:

If you have a spare key i feel that a truly deserving player to receive it is my very old friend Nireco. We are both members of ZHG, The Zendar Hunters Guild. The clan that formed in the Beta of Warband and has existed since then. We ran ZHG Siege and ZHG TDM for many years on Warband and one of the key aspects of these servers was the Nirecotive mod which Nireco created. It had many cool features and Nireco spent a great deal of time and effort updating it and assisting with the running the servers. He is a great example of what made the Warband community so fun and he is currently Keyless :sad:

Here is a link to his profile  https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=66869 I feel he is a really deserving player who can bring a lot to the community and also provide insightful feedback on the Beta for the Devs to help improve the game.

Thanks for reading

Gragnok

The Key was send its a little early than expected but here we go congratulations for the winner and all other its not a long wait anymore Bannerlord is already coming in march.

Have a nice day all :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom