No Turkish language in game

Users who are viewing this thread

As a Turkish company, they said that there would be no Turkish language for early access.Why doesn't Taleworlds put Turkish language in Bannerlord early acces?

If what you said is true, then I suppose it would only make sense english being the first language in the game for EA to be a priority because well... most of the playerbase speaks such and quite a few Turkish people also speak english. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them a couple of months to give bannerlord turkish support.

I would be happy if they used multiple languages, and they could even pool the community for voluntary translators. But for Early Access, it really doesn't make sense to waste the development team's resources to translate a game if it's already made in the lingua franca.

Captain Obvious said:
If what you said is true, then I suppose it would only make sense english being the first language in the game for EA to be a priority because well... most of the playerbase speaks such and quite a few Turkish people also speak english. I wouldn't be surprised if it takes them a couple of months to give bannerlord turkish support.
  Language education is very bad in Turkey.Turkish people do not speak English.Even I'm having a little trouble here.I look at some words from translation

They may add later, but it is a lot of work, and the game's primary language is English, so if they add more later, great, but for early access, it's sort of unfeasible and time consuming.

If they expect to do a lot of changes/additions, then it makes sense to put the game in a single language accessible to wider audience and work on translations once all the dialogues and menus are more or less set in stone.

Back
Top Bottom