King Graveth is missing from my gamae

Users who are viewing this thread

Hysorn

Recruit
Hello there, I am new to the forums so I am fairly lost but if this need to be closed or moved I understand.

Anyways, in my game I managed to conquer all kingdoms, but even without any fiefs nor vassals, King Graveth just disappeared from my game, I tried exiling some nobles from my kingdom so I could ask his location and they always said "I don't know where King Graveth is" and then they instantly rejoin my kingdom.

This feels like a bug to me, but I don't know if there is a way to fix it, but I really don't feel like running another 200 hour campaign to get where I got.

I've always found the last faction dying to be a buggy hit or miss situation, I've had games where the last faction wont die because a lord by himself with a party of (0/1) travels at speed 9.0 and never dies but the king can't respawn as there is nowhere for him to spawn.

There isn't really a fix for this after it's happened, so I always let them keep their last castle and wait for all their lords to be present before taking the last settlement which will defeat them all in one go, it's the only solid way I've gotten it to work without it bugging out.

Back
Top Bottom