[TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Charlini said:
Golden said:

Ur playing ft3 x 4 like superior module btw, feel free to adapt

Quit gaming 6 months ago. Bought a new car, I have an amazing new girlfriend, I make a ****load of money and I'm buying a house this spring. I party every weekend, I'm never home. I'm enjoying life. Do yourselves a favor. Stop trying to make gaming a career. It's cringe as ****

Golden said:
Charlini said:
Golden said:

Quit gaming 6 months ago. Bought a new car, I have an amazing new girlfriend, I make a ****load of money and I'm buying a house this spring. I party every weekend, I'm never home. I'm enjoying life. Do yourselves a favor. Stop trying to make gaming a career. It's cringe as ****

You dont even know any of the ppl around here. Bring out life and private topics while you know nothing about the ones youre writting to, expecting those to either believe or care about whatever you possibly got of what you typed haha. Dont think anyone is trying any of that gaming here lmao. We just spent that gaming time that you left behind in smth fun and competitive worthy, salty childish reaction is that the NW way?

Golden said:
Charlini said:
Golden said:

alpha as ****, I aspire to someday reach this level of manliness

DarkLight said:
Golden said:
Charlini said:
Golden said:

alpha as ****, I aspire to someday reach this level of manliness

ty sir happy you understand gachi is manly

oVaN8dp.gif

Golden said:
Charlini said:
Golden said:

How much do I have to pay if I land on your square? Is it a hotel?

I stopped gaming 3 months ago and began trading online using applied asymmetric qualitative information to derive the most profitable market shares. Best decision of my life! I make up to £3000 on each trade and have a team of my own traders! Members of my team require no prior knowledge of maths or economics. To join my team and begin receiving 100% turnovers on a weekly basis, all you need to is add me on steam at https://steamcommunity.com/id/hiwhatsupqtwhatsurname/ and share you Paypal details. Once a transaction of £200-1000 has been made to my account, it will immediately be shifted into my portfolio and begin earning you money within a week! Never have you had a chance to earn so much easy money! Just last week one of my traders bought a £1.2 million townhouse in London at the age of 24! This was earned within 3 years from a singular £2000 payment!!

If you want to support yourself playing 60 hours a week on a videogame which will never earn you a proper wage, all you need to do is to pay me and watch the money fly in while you mash your lmb and wonder why you keep dying to archers and cav! Limited spaces are open on my team so message me as soon as possible for your chance to win BIG!

Also offering 50% off on all JD, Tessuti and mainlinemenswear orders up to a maximum of £3000. Limited discount coupons available so get at me ASAP.

Golden said:
Charlini said:
Golden said:

Been gaming M&B nonstop for 6 years in a row (Warband ruined my life), dont have a car, I dont have a girlfriend, I make 0 money and I live with my parents. I party every 4 months or so, I'm always at home. I'm enjoying my gaming career. Do yourselves a favor and get some epic gamer juice and a LAN victory, otherwise dont speak to me. It's cringe as ****

Charlini said:
Golden said:
Charlini said:
Golden said:

You dont even know any of the ppl around here. Bring out life and private topics while you know nothing about the ones youre writting to, expecting those to either believe or care about whatever you possibly got of what you typed haha. Dont think anyone is trying any of that gaming here lmao. We just spent that gaming time that you left behind in smth fun and competitive worthy, salty childish reaction is that the NW way?

yes toxicity is the NW way

DarkLight said:
Been gaming M&B nonstop for 6 years in a row (Warband ruined my life), dont have a car, I dont have a girlfriend, I make 0 money and I live with my parents. I party every 4 months or so, I'm always at home. I'm enjoying my gaming career. Do yourselves a favor and get some epic gamer juice and a LAN victory, otherwise dont speak to me. It's cringe as ****
Only 6 years, newbie.

Charlini said:
Golden said:

So let's get back to the initial mean, which was that this lists tries to elaborate a mechanical skill list based on the fact that there would be "groupfighting skills", then lists up "block, chambers, etc.." which are the game skill, not gf skill, my whole point, is to say we have the same game mechcanical skill in both gf and duel and every other combat format, that skill is indivisible, pattern, camera moves, mouse handling are the same, that mechcanical skill is more accurately seen and evaluated under duel and 1v1 situation for simple reasons.

1) Extra-influence by other players in the final results.
2) In fact, whether you want it or not, GF is a compilation of one one situation, what happen in GF is the result of 2 dependant sources that influence each other at a given time t, Player A and Player B, you can kill only one person at a time, you will and can impact only one skeleton hitbox at a time, there's very fast 1v1 everytime. the "Groupfighting" and "Duel" are simple semantic to refers to combat type, the combat take place in the very same matrice, with the same rules, regarding speed, precision, blocking, etc....? Your mastering is globally the same, now the ending results might differs because of variables, which develop differently in GF or Duel situation.
3) Individual skill list, mean having an individual points of view, means we need to reduce the scope to one individual actions. in term of who's better than who, that means we get to see what people execute technically reduced to their own self only, without extra player influence, and then evaluate the viability and quality of the say moves and skills in the final results of the contest.
It's the basis of the game melee, but in gf, you got multi-source influx to decide who's winning. You can't extrapolate accurately individual mechanical skill from an unindividual contest.

Groupfighting skill doesn't exist, same for duel skills.
There's only one set of skill, which is your melee habits/pattern of bayonet handling and capacities, and regularity excuting these capacities which you operate in both of theses combat format, since we operate the same movements every time in very short moments whatever the format, skill is in fact vastly more tested under duel situations than groupfighting situation, both can be interesting, in fact gf is a set of very fast paced one on one situations, long story short, your list is fatally flawed by an partial ignorance of the actual skill nature (which is indivisible).

My point is also to say that GF is a mostly, not totally, but mostly flawed scope for judging mechanical game skill mastering accurately such as blocking, kicking, chambering, speed, range with way better solutions existing to do it accurately good.
Though, GF can be used as the top (and unique) way to judge others type of non-technical competence, behavioral competence, like teamwork, but this very list doesn't only do that, it tries to judge what it can't : it's flawed.

Golden said:
Oh god nw french people are here

T = time. Understand even if you're 2v1, the coded game mechanics, consider can do only one thing at a time, if a person get stabbed twice, he can take both stabs at T1 and T2 but he can also take both stabs at the same time T1 A and T1 B. the game doesn't allow multiple action at time t1 for one given person. each one has a decision to make at any given time t. the difference in gf is you can be impacted by multiple influx in the ending results, you can be impacted by 2 sources (players), at time T1 A and T1 B, thats mean, you have one T1 to defend yourself, but others people have 2 T1 to kill you. Whatever the T1 skill move you apply, you will not have an accurate judgement of your T1 move since by the nature of the game, you can't answer properly the 2 opponent T1 moves since the game doesn't allow you to, and you inevitably die out.
It doesn't give you the environment to safely judges your basic mechanical abilities and skills, as "boring" as duel might eventually be, one on one situation are the basis for a safer view.

You've talked about gf skill ceiling, that's the best thing you've brought yet, good, it just has nothing to do with my whole argumentation, however in the behavioral area, gf has great skill ceiling,  simply because of mathematics, having more players, and more combination of possibilities, multiply by thousands the outcome possible of what will happen, but that come down to reality possibilities, that can't really be shaped by your individuality since it's a group based format, if i want to keep on math, i can say that math valid one on one aspect, since 100% of the contest ending results, are the consequences of both individualities, remembers the lists is a competition of individual player guessed abilities. Other than one on one,  the individual point of view can't be accurately seen because it will be impacted by thousand of variables, than even the opponents in the lists will not be able to shape, but that's not the biggest point.
The actual biggest point is that whatever happen in GF, it's the result of mechanical actions induced by your mouse from your neo cortex reflex, the fact that gf mathematic allows more possibilities doesn't make it unconnected to the only way, humans in nw, can influence a groupfighting, through individual mouse-action drive by your body motor skill. These motor skills coming from your brain, are the same both in the duel and gf combat type, because there's only one way the game understand your mouse orders, whatever the format.

I've talked of one on one situations, didn't said an 1 hour ft duel would be best options (not at all), but even that it's far far better than any gf to judge individual mechanical skill, i have given hardly denyable arguments. If you want to make a list in which you are the best player based on recent tournaments win, it's alright once again, because that can relate to a checkable and coherent truth i can check myself, in a context i agree too. But the  mechanical skill's area is something different, hugely falsely viewed by many players, and it undermine the game, people would be better if they understand that, they would improve their own and friend's level, think and train slightly differently, we would have more competing duelist if lots would realize the importance of some skills tool they have to bring/develop rather than ****ting on duels. People like me are here just to brough you closer to a more polished truth when it's come to the underlying realities of this game i've performed and studied more than many.

I didn't made the other list, nor asked everyone to.
Doing what i do, i help getting this game better, players more aware, fact right placed, and the ones that want to make fun of french ppl by telling fake news, don't listen at them. You guys are free to believe whoever you want.

KoRe said:
you guys are not ready for the new meta pattern obelix and i discovered

high-ballistic stabs are beta now

Duel's exigent and require in fact vastly more technical skill and pattern mastering than gf to be relevant but say that is against the usual nw gf playerbase, while some (not a lot) critics can be justified for the most part your perception of the duel thing is biased.

Name: Feodras
Nationality: Turk
Past Native Teams: Auxilia, BoH
Past NW Teams: 87th, Nr2, 98e
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/enverland1/
Preferred Class: Inf

Back
Top Bottom