Garrison Auto-Refill

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. It's about Warband. I was looking for a mod for auto-replenishment of the garrison, which would be like the fractions under the control of AI (captured the city and once a week there is a small replenishment of troops automatically). Wool the Internet for a week, did not find anything. This is implemented only in some global mods.  Tried Native Expansion.  Have not tried, but is implemented: Sword of Damocles, Prophecy of Pendor. I would like this opportunity separately on an ordinary native.
Maybe someone did it for himself? Or (as I assume) for a person who understands in modding, is this a matter of ten minutes? Thank you for your help.

Sergius_1 said:
Hello. It's about Warband. I was looking for a mod for auto-replenishment of the garrison, which would be like the fractions under the control of AI (captured the city and once a week there is a small replenishment of troops automatically). Wool the Internet for a week, did not find anything. This is implemented only in some global mods.  Tried Native Expansion.  Have not tried, but is implemented: Sword of Damocles, Prophecy of Pendor. I would like this opportunity separately on an ordinary native.
Maybe someone did it for himself? Or (as I assume) for a person who understands in modding, is this a matter of ten minutes? Thank you for your help.

Do you have the module system installed? I have some scripts/ simple triggers for this it would just take a few minutes if you are set up to mod.

Back
Top Bottom