I'm beginner and have some questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Ruins

Recruit
Hello, I'm player who have never played multiplayer. So I want to ask you some questions.
1. I'm not fluent in English. How good do I need?
2. Is there a server that I can freely enter?
3. What else do I need to understand?

Ruins said:

Not really, unless you want to join a full english speaking (clan or team)

Ruins said:

You can play on TG Arena which is a deathmatch server which can sometimes be fun, Mount & Siege is also pretty popular or if you wanna be a try hard you can duel vs kradus on The_Ludus he is pretty strong watch out!  :cool:

Ruins said:

If you are into competitive, you should check out WBMM - https://warbandmatchmaking.com

enjoy!

Apollo~ said:
Ruins said:

Ruins said:

You can play on TG Arena which is a deathmatch server which can sometimes be fun, Mount & Siege is also pretty popular or if you wanna be a try hard you can duel vs kradus on The_Ludus he is pretty strong watch out!  :cool:

Ruins said:

If you are into competitive, you should check out WBMM - https://warbandmatchmaking.com

enjoy!

what have you done...

Apollo~ said:
Ruins said:

Ruins said:

Ruins said:

enjoy!

Thank you so muck for information! I will go to those servers.

Mythicc said:
Apollo~ said:
Ruins said:

Ruins said:

Ruins said:

enjoy!

what have you done...

Why? What is that?

Ruins said:
Mythicc said:
Apollo~ said:
Ruins said:

Ruins said:

Ruins said:

enjoy!

what have you done...

Why? What is that?

It’s a matchmaking website but some players don’t like newcomers because they think they are privileged for having played more time. But don’t worry you can try matchmaking it’s the best way to improve.

For new players I'd recommend Mount & Siege... plenty of new players on that server all the time (format is Siege). Then I'd go to TG_Arena (Deathmatch) or GK_TDM (Team Deathmatch). But honestly a lot really comes down to where you live... I typically don't enjoy playing on servers where my ping is more than 150. And really I play alot on GK_TDM which has a ping of 70-80 for me. But it's something to keep in mind. If you're looking to really improve and get a beat down in the process I'd recommend WBMM (Battle).

Alyss said:
Ruins said:
Mythicc said:
Apollo~ said:
Ruins said:

Ruins said:

Ruins said:

enjoy!

what have you done...

Why? What is that?

It’s a matchmaking website but some players don’t like newcomers because they think they are privileged for having played more time. But don’t worry you can try matchmaking it’s the best way to improve.

Oh, I'm a little scared... But I'll try to be brave. Thanks for information!

Caius_III said:
You should really try Warband Matchmaking, people are really welcoming and are helping newcomers. :wink:

Thank you for your encouragement! Maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

Sparkygravity said:
For new players I'd recommend Mount & Siege... plenty of new players on that server all the time (format is Siege). Then I'd go to TG_Arena (Deathmatch) or GK_TDM (Team Deathmatch). But honestly a lot really comes down to where you live... I typically don't enjoy playing on servers where my ping is more than 150. And really I play alot on GK_TDM which has a ping of 70-80 for me. But it's something to keep in mind. If you're looking to really improve and get a beat down in the process I'd recommend WBMM (Battle).

Thanks for information! I was surprised because there are many servers that I can access.  I think I'd better go Mount & Siege first.

Umm...no. This guy advocating WBMM just wants new players to dominate. Noone can teach you muscle memory and a good place to grind that out is TG Arena or US GK TDM or duel even, but not battle.

I have played WBMM!
and I have 2 kill 9 Death... I think It's because of My ping. It is more than 200.
It's so difficult but fun. Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom