Lost vassal help

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey anyone know how to find your vassal? I sent mine on patrol in a certain area but can't find him for the life of me its pissing me off enormously. If u have a answer tell me asap, much obliged my lord/lady

(I'm on ps4 just a heads up)

I think your best bet is to ask other lords where he is currently, especially the lords and ladies he's family with. They should be able to tell what he's doing, where he is, and where he's going.

I don't think Firentis has family? This is frustrating as hell because I know the area he should be patrolling but I can't see him anywhere agh! But thanks for the assistance my lord

Oh, it's a companion lord. You're pretty much out of luck then. He could be patrolling the area you sent him, he might still be on his way, he might have even changed his mind and started doing something else, possibly even went back home.

Actually, I completely forgot about one thing. In taverns there's sometimes an NPC whose entire purpose is to tell you where the companions are if you pay him. I assume it will still work if he's a vassal, that should work for the one that vanished as well (unless if the one that's MIA is just bugged).

I very much doubt it as I haven't lost any battle. I found firentis tho. Still searching for bunduk. Completely clueless as to where he is. Basically searched entire maps taverns just now. Running in circles. I'll do another lap of the map -__- but the only place he could be is in a tavern. I initially had him in charge of a castle but then put another companion in his place of the castle. He didn't protest about it or anything. Everything seemed fine. I thought he just automatically went back into my party but when I looked much later on I'd no idea what happened. So basically right now I'm playing a game of where's fkn Wally. Ffs

If you made a companion a vassal and they lost a battle they might be in a dungeon if they were captured or in their castle healing up if they weren't.
Check the NOTES menu > YOUR FACTION to see if they are listed and click on their name to see if there is any information that might help.

No I didn't lose any battle. My castle never was under siege. Even checked your advice although I knew there wouldn't be anything there, & there wasn't. Bunduk has completely vanished. I found firentis tho but bunduk I've no idea where. Checked every tavern. I have a feeling he's glitched in the castle because that's where he last was. I'm so angry because I really like him & he had good skills. I wonder if I can get the lord of the castle to vacate it for me but it doesn't give me the option anytime I ask him. Because anytime I ask him to rejoin party, he then asks he will be appointed in my stead but I don't want 2 appoint anyone else, just myself. But there's no option. He's gotta be glitched in the castle there's no way he's in a tavern I looked everywhere. Not captured so this is the only explanation it must be. I'm so mad. But thanks for trying 2 help

Did you make Bunduk a lord? Or did you make him your steward?
Stewards can rejoin your party but I don't think lords can.

It says his whereabouts are unknown. Does this mean he's gone forever or will come back at 1 point?? Fk! Also I'm almost sure it was steward but I'm not 100% sure. Fk fk fk fk fk fk!!!

I have 2 castles. The 1 he was at I checked the courtyard, not there.dungeon not there. Not inside either. It just says on his character details, "whereabouts unknown" is he gone forever now?? Or he comes back after a few months?

You haven't lost any battle, but your companion might have lost a battle on his own without you if he was a lord and got captured. Also, how did you find firentis ? Maybe you can find Bunduk same way ?

No I just found firentis wandering around, his army was still intact he just went further from the area he was supposed to be in. As for bunduk, he vanished. Said his location was "unknown". My only theory is because I switched him from owning a castle it pissed him off & he just left. I was so mad when I realised he wasn't coming back. I waited for a few months in game, he didn't return :/ I had 2 reload a older save... ugh. However, at the moment its ironically going MUCH better. I took my 1st city (wercheg) & captured 4 castles. Also all other kingdoms are distracted with each other fighting amongst themselves while I give vassals castles & earn good profits from businesses. While other kingdoms fight each other, I sneak out the backdoor with the $ aha. There's 1 particular kingdom that I want 2 see taken down a peg in my loading. Vaegris have 2 many cities & they're expanding, its bugging me. They'll be 1st target when I declare war. (Although wercheg & 2 castles were theirs before I attacked them) but our peace has been long & they've been gaining territory, so they're 1st primary objective

Back
Top Bottom