Bannerlord has amazing graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a few beta shots for you boys waiting, the game looks great on Ultra, and it also has a sharpen slider which I am a big fan of.

hHTbqcI.jpg

0DoO2Ol.jpg

xSJyUUR.jpg

5cEw6Lw.jpg

7i2nJCY.jpg

PsJ0A5M.jpg

RBWfBVA.jpg

LSGXFkj.jpg

I opened my vpn for this.( Imgur is banned in Turkey :facepalm:) Toughness of living in a banana republic. :party:

Edit: They look great. Didnt know you also got a key too. When did that happen ? I think I am one of the few still waiting :facepalm:

I will add 'p' in every url so it shows the images in our Turkish friends aswell. I had a key for over a week now :grin:

edit: should be working now

Sometimes it looks really good, sometimes less. Also the first person view is better to enjoy the graphics.
A random screen I took:
1566687741-forome.jpg

This guy would look much better without this awful and totally out of place mail collar.

Captain Obvious said:
Some great screens, especially the last one! Shame I cant run the game on high haha

The last one is okay, but I screened it because it shows the facial animation of the archer closing his one eye when he draws the bow. Great detail.

This guy would look much better without this awful and totally out of place mail collar.

I used to mod oblivion and skyrim back in the day and I was making a few helmets that had the issue with collars out of placement. In the end, I created a mesh of the helmet connecting with the collar itselt in 1 mesh, instead of 2 individually clipping objects.

And one I forgot to upload, this one for my b e r s e r k i r  b o i s    REAL NORDS WHEN?

CySZHSG.jpg

The graphics are looking great, thanjs for the screenshots.

I think the mail collar looks great.

Just to keep my tradition of nitpicking, while I find amusing to see the archer closing one eye to aim, I think this is actually ineffective.

Every time I shot with bows and arrows, the instructor kept saying I was going to miss if I closed one eye, and he was right. You keep both eyes open and figure the 3D trajectory of the arrow.

But who cares? Maybe in Calradia they have a totally different technique!

Leader_Kenway said:
I unironically think that better graphics is more of a problem, lmao - I've played the heck out of Warband and I think the graphics are good enough; It's the content/gameplay that really counts

Well that's your opinion and is respected but graphics in a medieval game are important. Especially when competitors all look great aswell.
Gab-AG. said:
Just to add to the thread:

BE5pNCd.jpg

aex4NZT.jpg

5yWSgZ3.jpg

1ud6Etm.jpg

x39wOwF.jpg

Seasons? How? :O

578 said:
BRRRUUUUUH. Do atmosphere scenes come with any other cosmetics? Like snow, or snow stuck on clothing etc?

I think you can enable snow but I can't remember if it worked or made my game crash, I'll have a go at it later, but from what I remember there are no details like snow on clothing etc.
Weather effects are still WIP I imagine, since rain would make my FPS drop drastically.

Back
Top Bottom