Petition for Australian/Oceania Servers

Please sign this petition for Oceania to get its own beta servers

• + 1 please add servers for Oceania!

Votes: 232 66.9%
  • I don't Live in Australia so it doesn't affect me

Votes: 115 33.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

There hasn't been any indication so far that we will be getting Oceania servers in the Beta or early access, Meaning that Oceania has to play on 300 ping servers. Way to kill an entire community. This is unplayable and an insult to All the Oceania player base that has been waiting a long time for Bannerlord. And as Callum said, there is no dedicated hosting for the beta so far.

I host events for Napoleonic Wars and Native (https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40094.0) The community was once thriving not so much anymore. But almost everyone I have talked to said they will return for Bannerlord. Regardless there is still a community in Australia that have stuck around. Australian/Oceania has one of the most dedicated player bases and without a doubt.
There will be many many people in Oceania playing in clans, Many preparations have already been made for Oceania clans that are excited about this game, but to find out there are no Servers to play on this will leave many feeling outraged, Angry and even betrayed. Oceania Players Deserves better than this.

So far requests for Oceania Servers have been overlooked by Taleworlds, but we can change that. Comment on this thread to sign this Petition.

Edit: Thank you for everyone around the world helping to sign this. Hopefully, the word can get around everywhere.

+1 Signed, it would be nice if when the beta is rolled out further that oceanic servers are released to which I think the devs are very aware of.
I wouldn't be too worried about this, our time will come. Even if they don't get around to releasing official servers in AUS, I am sure people will host servers for it when its avaliable.

Yes.

I am a Europe player but i totally agree about this. All the countries around Australia etc are pretty much overlooked. Even if the playerbase might be smaller compared to other continents it has a significant population to have at least one server should be considered for them.

+1 The Australian and New Zealand warband community has been one of the most successful out there and  deserves their own servers. That being said i have also noticed there have been no Australian players with keys to bannerlord beta which again shows taleworlds is completely ignoring us.

Needless to say, I support this.

Heavy_Bob said:
I wouldn't be too worried about this, our time will come. Even if they don't get around to releasing official servers in AUS, I am sure people will host servers for it when its avaliable.
Unfortunately that doesn't account for the matchmaking, nor that even by Early Access (March 2020) TaleWorlds won't have released the server files, either. So unless TaleWorlds hosts servers for us, it could be as much as a year before we get to play, while others are playing right now.

+1 Signed

I am TGD_RomaN and I support Official Oceanic Servers from beta onwards.

I've been active since Warband beta days and I can say that the closest to 'official' servers Australia ever had were the servers hosted by two of Australia's ISPs.
Games.on.Net - Hosted by Internode
GameArena - Hosted by Telstra Bigpond

As the admin for GameArena servers, I recognised that having public servers were pivotal to the successful release of Warband and Fire&Sword in Australia. I think if Taleworlds had official servers hosted in Australia, the game would be popular and financially successful.

If I may also add onto Tycode's comment about Oceania clans returning:
TGD is one of Australia's oldest warband clans. We were active from 2009 up till the decline of warband from 2014 onwards. Despite this, many of us still keep in touch with each other and are active in other games. The majority of us old bastards have expressed interest in returning for Bannerlords.

Back
Top Bottom