Bannerlord Beta Stream/Clips

Users who are viewing this thread

Noudelle said:
That being said, I highly doubt that TW are satisfied with kicks and chambers as they currently are either, so I'm not too worried for now.
I don't know. On the beta forums at first they told us to keep trying in different ways to see if it worked better, it didn't. Then they didn't reply anything anymore.
It's hard to say what they are and aren't satisfied with given the lack of communication to the testers and frankly to the entire community.

Achilles_TheIV said:
How and why are they just ignoring. It ******* baffles the living **** out of me
Yeah I don't know either. Took us a good two months before they admitted there was an intentional block delay. Made all our other combat feedback kinda irrelevant because obviously a block delay is very fundamental.

I'm taking a small break, have to get some other things sorted. But I'll do my best to stream some more next week. Hopefully with the first beta wave players there'll be more games and less downtime.

So I've been streaming a bit the last two days and the stream today had some highlight worthy moments. The first video is a rather short one. It's just more Khan's Guard shenanigans. The second one is alot longer. I tried my hand at alot of the 2handers since somebody asked me to give them a try. I also take a look a some of the stance mechanics and try to figure out how movement input affects swings & animations. It was fun doing this on stream, I hope you enjoy!
Sometimes it seems the video freezes for a couple of seconds. This isn't the case in the twitch highlights (I export those to youtube directly) and I don't really know how to fix it. I'm sorry about this, I'll google it in the morning. If any of you know, I appreciate any advice!

FBohler said:
The duels you had with Silen were great, thanks for this video, 2 hander combat looks dope!

+1, the feints and transition between animations was good to watch, it looked pretty smooth. Watching these vids though makes me wish more than ever that swapping weapons required a sheathing of the first weapon by default (or else dropping it); I particularly feel this way when watching archers.

With the voulge, I would like to see a quick jab with the butt of the shaft to knock the enemy back and give you a bit of distance when they get too close, with its swing being so slow. Do any of the weapons currently have alternate attack modes, or else is there a weapon/shield bash key?

Also in the second vid, @11:29, I too don't see how your overhead sword strike missed, I think there might be a hitbox problem there.

DanAngleland said:
With the voulge, I would like to see a quick jab with the butt of the shaft to knock the enemy back and give you a bit of distance when they get too close, with its swing being so slow. Do any of the weapons currently have alternate attack modes, or else is there a weapon/shield bash key?
I haven't noticed any alternate attack modes. To be fair there is the (shield) bash mechanics. It also works without using the shield as long as you press down RMB to block. I guess I could have used that to create distance, I'm just not used to it yet. But then again I suppose in the situation that occurs in the video it wouldn't have made a difference since bashing against a shield doesn't do anything.

Some captain mode! I didn't edit the clips alot because I assume you guys prefer uncut captain mode footage. If not let me know  :smile:
There's also some silly clips towards the end. I hope you enjoy!

I'm gonna play some more! I'm queing for Skirmish and Captain mode, so hopefully I'll get a bit of both.
You're welcome to join me!

I'm trying out some different settings in OBS to hopefully stream at 1080p without any tearing or quality loss. I hope it works out.

Hello again! I've been streaming quite a bit so you'll see that I uploaded some more stream highlights too.
I especially wanted to draw your attention to this one, somebody asked if I could upload a whole skirmish game without editing in it so they could get a better view of things, so here it is:

As I said before I also uploaded other highlights in the meantime so be sure to check those out too!
If you have any other requests of weapons or classes you'd like to see me try, let me know.

Alright, new patch. I'm very skeptic about some of the changes, and I can't say I'm very excited but I'll give it a go this afternoon. As always you're welcome to join me in breaking down the new patch and see what it gives. Probably going to be around 15 BST.

For those of you who can't join me, I'll upload my thoughts to youtube after the stream.

Here we go. It turned into a bigger rant than I perhaps wanted but it's what came out when I played today.
Keep in mind the game is still in beta and by no means finished, I've also had acces to the beta for a while now so some fatigue is only natural.

Here's another short video where I play as a Sturgia Huskarl on tdm. I made this to try to show you how big the issues with the glances and movement currently are.

Here's the first of 3 organised 6v6 games I had the pleasure of playing in. I'll post the other two games monday or tuesday depending on when I find the time.

Klausolus said:
Oh no...  :oops:
Well played guys, we got absolutely rekt.
Maybe slightly unnfair competition haha, glad I got to play though. Organised 6v6 makes skirmish shine more as how it was designed, it's alot more enjoyable!

Been a while since I got stomped this hard. Probably since facing Unity stacks at the beginning of the Beta. Was a really cool experience and I hope to play on the same level as you guys one day. GG's! :party:

Pacemaker said:
Been a while since I got stomped this hard. Probably since facing Unity stacks at the beginning of the Beta. Was a really cool experience and I hope to play on the same level as you guys one day. GG's! :party:
Maybe next time we can gather 12 players and try having more balanced teams? That'd be a fun thing to do.

I uploaded the other two games, you can find them under the stream highlights or right here!

Back
Top Bottom