Bannerlord Beta Stream/Clips

Users who are viewing this thread

LeRoux

Grandmaster Knight
Introduction

Hello! My name is LeRoux and I am/was a competitive Warband player for a very long time. I primarily played archer/crossbow and was pretty decent at it. In the past I streamed Warband every now and then and because I was lucky enough to get acces to the Bannerlord beta I wanted to share my experiences with all of you.
On my stream you can mostly expect alot of archer/crossbow gameplay with a bit of infantry every now and then. I'm not planning on doing any videos discussing the different factions/classes in depth just yet. In the future I'm looking to do some videos specifically on the ranged classes but as it's still quite early and the classes are bound to change alot it feels like it'd be a big time investment. However if you have any questions regarding any of the classes/factions/gameplay mechanics during the streams I'll gladly answer them the best I can.

Where can you find me?

I have a youtube channel where I'll upload gameplay and funny moments.
You can follow me on twitch to easily find the stream.
Occasionally I also use twitter to announce videos and streams.

Youtube videos/Stream highlights

qglCjgv.png

Specs
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO
Intel i7-9700K
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
16 GB RAM

I have most things set to medium in Bannerlord.​

Hopefully you find your way to my stream and think it's enjoyable, see you there!
A big thanks to Scar for explaining how to actually use BB code.

Last edited:
Well, LeRoux was invited in one of the very first friends and family waves (I remember because I started consistently dying from being sniped) so he can’t be familiar with how the new massive waves work :smile:

I updated the thread a little and added in the stream highlights section, it's a bit prettier now. Thanks to Scar, who helped me out with the BB code.
Had a blast in the last stream, I am thrilled many of you joined in! Hopefully we can repeat that succes on the next stream which is tomorrow evening!

Le Roux said:
I updated the thread a little and added in the stream highlights section, it's a bit prettier now. Thanks to Scar, who helped me out with the BB code.
Had a blast in the last stream, I am thrilled many of you joined in! Hopefully we can repeat that succes on the next stream which is tomorrow evening!

Have you ever managed to chamber? i honestly tried to much to do a chamber in BL but i never get it to work

Younes123 said:
Have you ever managed to chamber? i honestly tried to much to do a chamber in BL but i never get it to work
Yeah, some friends of mine and I tried it on tdm. It's possible but it's not very viable atm I think. In warband you're supposed to start your attack animation right before your opponent's animation is about to hit your hitbox. Basically you hit in the direction an attack is coming from right before it's about to hit you.
To me it feels like you have to be alot quicker in Bannerlord. Technically it's still the same thing, one weapon is releasing, the other is drawing and the two collide. It feels like they got the timing on it wrong. You have to start your attack animation almost immediatly after your opponent starts his. Which is nearly impossible to consistently do in an actual 1v1 due to playermovement and not worth the risk because if you think you're gonna miss your chamber you can't block due to the intentional block delay still being a thing.

Having said all that, I'm pretty sure the devs are aware of this and this will be changed.

Le Roux said:
OurGloriousLeader said:
This guy sucks dont watch him and definitely dont give him your prime subs.
Thank you ogl  :oops:

Uploaded a new highlight to youtube. We discuss the game a bit, and there some funny gameplay. Enjoy!

I'm extremely not a big fan of how tiny the chamber window is. I hope to god that TW didn't make it this way thinking that it's reasonable. It might as well not even be in the game in this state since the only times that you'll pull it off will be through luck.
Please fix.

Noudelle said:
Le Roux said:
OurGloriousLeader said:

Uploaded a new highlight to youtube. We discuss the game a bit, and there some funny gameplay. Enjoy!

I'm extremely not a big fan of how tiny the chamber window is. I hope to god that TW didn't make it this way thinking that it's reasonable. It might as well not even be in the game in this state since the only times that you'll pull it off will be through luck.
Please fix.

The way i see it, there was already a high risk factor in doing chambers in warband but as of now its even more risky and not even worth it. Same with kicking, its not worth the risk.

Younes123 said:
Noudelle said:
Le Roux said:
OurGloriousLeader said:

Please fix.

The way i see it, there was already a high risk factor in doing chambers in warband but as of now its even more risky and not even worth it. Same with kicking, its not worth the risk.

Exactly. I can pull off chambers and kicks pretty reliably in Warband multiplayer and this doesn't inspire me confidence. These mechanics might as well not be in the game in their current state.
That being said, I highly doubt that TW are satisfied with kicks and chambers as they currently are either, so I'm not too worried for now.

Back
Top Bottom