beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kabukiman said:
The game won't launch for me. I can start the launcher, but when I try to start the game in the launcher window, the window disappears as if it's going to open the game but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling it, verifying the files, and restarting my PC. The launcher windows says "b0.3.6". What else can I try to do to fix it?
If the above answer hasn’t fixed the problem, you should probably post something in the beta subboard.

Did you see on instant gaming bannerlord for 35€? Is this beta version or anything else because for a few days i bought the beta for 13€ and my question is if this version is maybe singleplayer on instant gaming.

Darkfighter said:
Did you see on instant gaming bannerlord for 35€? Is this beta version or anything else because for a few days i bought the beta for 13€ and my question is if this version is maybe singleplayer on instant gaming.

If you've paid money for any "version" of bannerlord at this point, you have been scammed.  It is not currently for sale and won't be until Early Access opens up in March 2020.

avenger1024 said:
Darkfighter said:

If you've paid money for any "version" of bannerlord at this point, you have been scammed.  It is not currently for sale and won't be until Early Access opens up in March 2020.
You can buy keys from people who got keys and sell them, it's not condoned by Taleworlds and you could be getting scammed, but some people have gotten them and thus into the beta through this.

Loooove the game! and caant wait to play sp, I have sunk in 40 hours so far in the Betas mp and have not had any problem and have not found anything to point out until now.

when I first tried Bannerlord and selected different resolutions and clicking apply nothing would happen,but eventually It worked I dont remember if I found a fix or it just started working and I couldnt be happier to finally play at 4k. Unfortunately I only managed to pull 30fps with my 1080gpu. so I decided to throw down 3500 on a new rig ,2080ti and i9 9900k exc.. looking forward to hitting that 60fps but after installing this gem on my new beast I am having that same problem as before on the old pc.

Has anyone had this issue and found a workaround? I even tried changing the launch res option in steam for this game but it did nothing.I have also tried changing my in game screen display options being windowed fullscrn ,fullscrn exc.. also yes I have tried selecting the option to display desktop res but again hitting the apply option nothing happens.apply works for any other setting but the res options. srry for going off alot bigger speal then I hadtoo I wanted to cover any obviass possible suggestions.

gladdy said:
Loooove the game! and caant wait to play sp, I have sunk in 40 hours so far in the Betas mp and have not had any problem and have not found anything to point out until now.

when I first tried Bannerlord and selected different resolutions and clicking apply nothing would happen,but eventually It worked I dont remember if I found a fix or it just started working and I couldnt be happier to finally play at 4k. Unfortunately I only managed to pull 30fps with my 1080gpu. so I decided to throw down 3500 on a new rig ,2080ti and i9 9900k exc.. looking forward to hitting that 60fps but after installing this gem on my new beast I am having that same problem as before on the old pc.

Has anyone had this issue and found a workaround? I even tried changing the launch res option in steam for this game but it did nothing.I have also tried changing my in game screen display options being windowed fullscrn ,fullscrn exc.. also yes I have tried selecting the option to display desktop res but again hitting the apply option nothing happens.apply works for any other setting but the res options. srry for going off alot bigger speal then I hadtoo I wanted to cover any obviass possible suggestions.

its beta, game is not optimized yet.  Be patient and wait.

ya I know, just tossing this out thier for 2 reasons ,so I can rock out at full graphics in the meantime and to point this issue out and any I come across to try and help with the beta testing. Ive also tried changing the res in the game config files but im stuck at 720p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom