beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
flavberg said:
aplaceinthesky82 said:
Hi, I'm quite sure I apply too for the beta; but I never recieve an email from TaleWorlds.
Don't know what happened, but I pretty sure I did....Does anyone know anything about it?

You were probably not in the wave. There should be more waves coming.

Ok I hope so; I play so much m&b Warband and try every mod out there that its a pity  I couldn't try  this out before time. Also because we wait so much time.....

wow, i completely unexpectedly received a key. Thanks a bunch Taleworlds!!  :party:

on a second note though: in the e-mail it says the minimum requirement is 8gb ram. However i only have 4 currently (i plan on upgrading) and applied with the information that i have 4gb.
Is it even worth me giving it a try with my current set-up or should i give the key to someone else?

triptrap said:
on a second note though: in the e-mail it says the minimum requirement is 8gb ram. However i only have 4 currently (i plan on upgrading) and applied with the information that i have 4gb.
Is it even worth me giving it a try with my current set-up or should i give the key to someone else?

I think you should try and give feedback about how it runs on 4gb, didn't you write in beta aplication that you have 4 GB.  :grin:

Vesper_ said:
triptrap said:

I think you should try and give feedback about how it runs on 4gb, didn't you write in beta aplication that you have 4 GB.  :grin:

yes i did. which is why i'm now confused that i even got a key, because they state that you need minimum 8gb :grin: But alright, i'll give it a go! And if nothing else, i'll spend endless hours creating marvellous characters in the character creator

Nobody is ever likely to know before Callum or a developer (who will be named as such near their forum name) tells us. Your best bet is to check Callum's post history from time to time, though I don't think he often announces it significantly in advance.

The game won't launch for me. I can start the launcher, but when I try to start the game in the launcher window, the window disappears as if it's going to open the game but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling it, verifying the files, and restarting my PC. The launcher windows says "b0.3.6". What else can I try to do to fix it?

The first time starting it takes a while for the game to start. When you hit play at the launcher, just wait, do NOT click or type anything, just wait for 10 minutes or more, go to the toilet or to eat something, it usualy takes about a minute or so, but on lower specs might take longer, i'm not sure.
Every first launch when you start up your PC is like this but every other time it is loaded in like in 5 seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom