beta.taleworlds.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowcorrector said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We will be targetting different groups over time .

RIP to everyone who selected 'Singleplayer' or 'Both' instead of 'Multiplayer' in the gameplay interests option.
not exactly. they might check the peoples reaction who mainly played SP and see if MP is nice even for them. and it is. i say it as a person who mainly played SP. just add more maps, activate capitain mod and Beta will be amazing

viktorius24 said:
Dear Calum, please tell me if the single mode will be included in beta testing or not?

Offline play single player will be on Early Access, not Multiplayer beta.

That said, I would love a Human vs AI map game mode online. Less toxicity that way and less frustration if connection/lag is bad.

sabatonsky said:
not exactly. they might check the peoples reaction who mainly played SP and see if MP is nice even for them. and it is. i say it as a person who mainly played SP. just add more maps, activate capitain mod and Beta will be amazing

Yeah I don't really care about the 6 v. 6 skirmish mode but the captain mode looks great (for MP anyway).  I hope they include their siege game mode at some point for the MP beta too

Crowcorrector said:
sabatonsky said:

Yeah I don't really care about the 6 v. 6 skirmish mode but the captain mode looks great (for MP anyway).  I hope they include their siege game mode at some point for the MP beta too

I want a "Horde" mode...2 to 8 players or something vs AI waves.  Upgradeable armor and weapons as the game progresses.

Phalnax811 said:
Crowcorrector said:
sabatonsky said:

I want a "Horde" mode...2 to 8 players or something vs AI waves.  Upgradeable armor and weapons as the game progresses.

First years of NW and Viking Conquest had a horde mode which was amazing. I hope we will have something like that in bannerlord.

Ibn Karim al-Muwallad said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We will be targetting different groups over time so the lack of a cd-key from a previous game will not exclude you. And if you applied twice with the same info, we will just discard one of the applications (i.e. it will not prevent you from being invited).

I've forgotten to provide my Warband serial key. Should I send a second application or does it make no difference?

^^This. I didn't provide it because I wasn't sure whether including my keys into a not entirely confirmed form would be safe.

Crowcorrector said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We will be targetting different groups over time .

RIP to everyone who selected 'Singleplayer' or 'Both' instead of 'Multiplayer' in the gameplay interests option.

Plot twist, they are only inviting those who selected single player to attract non MP players.

That's some great news! Please provide South America with keys too, high latency don't bother us  :fruity:

Anyway, hope the community enjoy it if we're not able to play it. :grin:

Магомед said:
спасибо вам за эту прекрасную игру !!
could you use english
вы не могли бы использовать английский язык

Its like the second russian guy registered account the moment he saw he was being uncovered by the first russian guy, then started spamming posts immediately ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom