SP Medieval The Glory Of Castiliano 0.46 Updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Final_Version.jpg

Hello everyone,

The Glory Of Castiliano now releases the 0.45version. It brings a totally new storyline, with many new characters and stories. You will be able to know this land through a different point of view.

Updates:

This update fixes many issues in 0.45 version. (Items, troops and scenes) This update only be used on 0.45 version. You need 0.45 version in order to use this update. If you still find any bugs, please feel welcome to tell me :smile:.

Preview:
bandicam_2019-08-24_06-13-50-776.jpg

bandicam_2019-08-24_06-21-37-755.jpg

bandicam_2019-08-24_06-22-21-047.jpg

bandicam_2019-08-24_06-21-51-838.jpg

bandicam_2019-08-24_06-16-00-872.jpg

bandicam_2019-08-24_06-12-42-508.jpg

bandicam_2019-08-24_06-21-09-013.jpg

bandicam_2019-08-24_06-21-33-705.jpg

MOD features:

2 different main storyline which involves several thousands of lines of dialogs. Many characters and quests.(The story is just started, which means it will be very very long. The goal of main storyline playtime is much longer than any games.)
Value system, based on your choice, your different value will decrease or increase, it affects many things.(Good, eveil, contamination,cowardice and courage)
Achievement system, you can get a lot of rewards from the achievements.(0.45 version has 13 achievement)
Hide quests, dialogs and NPCs.
Bank system.
Horse travel(the map is quite big, it is easy for you to travel around the land.)
Treat troops.
new map.
12 new factions, with new troops, items, towns, castle and villages.
new troop trees.
new items(change every items in plan.)
Profession, you can join different kinds of profession(1,Dark Shadow Chivalric.2, Wild Rage Swordsman.3,Wishing Sage.4,Spirit Wind Blademaster.5,Royal Guard.6,Chivalrous Cavalier.7,Magic Assassin.8,Dreamful Prophet.) This system needs update, you can join one of them in current version.
Replacement of scenes. (Some towns are very large.)
new environment material.
Tarvenkeeper games.
Question games.
And a lot of other intersing features you can find in the game.

There are a lot of questions since I released the MOD, here is some of questions I can answer:

First, I'd like to thank you for download and support this MOD. So I will try to solve all your questions as possible.

Second, the main quest will end up with the quest the second gem with 0.41version. If you have this quest, that means you have to wait for update :sad:. In 0.45version, this storyline is not updated. If you already played 0.41or0.42. You can choose not to do this storyline.

Thrid, if you can't find the characters, for instance, mike, go to Game concepts. I wrote the locations in there just in case they are hard to find. In the Game concepts, change the name botaiba to Heathersage. Mike, Jim, Harry, Alice and Anthony they all at town Heathersage. I will change the Gmae concepts in next version. Along with other update.

Fourth,the Hidden NPCs was designed to be found or discovered by players. I feel it is like a spolier if I just tell you where they are. However, in case you finish all the quests and want to know something more before the update. 1,in the town Caserlia, enter the street and turn right, go straight and you will see him. 2, in the town,Romias, enter the street, go straight and turn right, you will see him. (PS: I won't tell you where those 5 assassins will be, but they will be at Tavern for sure, once you kiled one of them, next one will come to another Tavern.)

Last, It is a 0.41 version which means there are a lot of things need to change, just leave a message if you are unhappy with anything. And I want to try something completely different, that's why this Mod somehow feel very odd. Now, it is 0.45

Hope you guys enjoy the game :smile:.

Download from:

Please support me by leave a comment :smile:.

Modbd: https://www.moddb.com/mods/gloryofcastiliano

NEXUS: https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6305.

If you have any problem, Bugs, unhappy things and so on. Please comment on it, I will see it and try my best to change.

Credits:
(I start this MOD around 2015, a lot of the links are no longer accessible. Some resources come from other Moder or Gamer. If I missed giving some credits, please contact me. And I do apologise for any inconvenience or possible tort!)
the opening sequnece code(words) is not from me, I just rewrite some of the code. I am sorry I forgot the original place, please let me know if you know where it comes from or who wrote it.

Akosmo: OSP item pack

HyperCharge: Generic Screen

shcherbyna:hamlet view

Kavos:Teutonic pack

-IYI-O-R-T-:Steam Punk pack

Jaymosuke:Hair

Yamabusi:Highlanders models

jacobhinds:Cloth pack

Gothic Knight:grin:ark Age pack

Tumajan:Hamlet

Waewulf:Waewulf"s Light Pack

Crusaders Way to Expiation Team:OSP pack

Originally written by Leprechaun, majorly overhauled & extended by Mordachai:MORE INTERACTIONS

Slawomir of Aaarrghh: MAP Icons PACK

The Bowman: 6 town

dxaero: 8 Castles

Adorno: historical Castles

Utrehd:3 castles

AndyYa:three card game and dice game

painbringer:World map HD

mortal:women sound

SendMeSmile: Blood and Steel tweak OSP

Spak: Spak_Items

akosmo: itempack

I played version 0.23, and I am very glad to see the update of this beautiful mod to 0.41. Also it is very nice to download it here, because I have a lot of problems when I download from baidu. Good luck!

syabr said:
I played version 0.23, and I am very glad to see the update of this beautiful mod to 0.41. Also it is very nice to download it here, because I have a lot of problems when I download from baidu. Good luck!

Thanks, hahaha. Didn't expect anyone here played that early version of this MOD. Baidu isn't a good place to download. Thanks again for your support :smile:.

Your mod has a lot of fans in commando.com.ua  https://commando.com.ua/mb/modswarband/3719-mod-the-glory-of-castiliano.html and we have translated it into Russian. Sometimes we do not understand what we should do according to the story and read the forum bbs.mountblade.com.cn. We would be very glad to see you sometimes in order to discuss the mod.

syabr said:
Your mod has a lot of fans in commando.com.ua  https://commando.com.ua/mb/modswarband/3719-mod-the-glory-of-castiliano.html and we have translated it into Russian. Sometimes we do not understand what we should do according to the story and read the forum bbs.mountblade.com.cn. We would be very glad to see you sometimes in order to discuss the mod.

I am glad there are many fans in commando.com.ua. I will update a full understand English version very soon along with a new storyline. You are welcome to ask any question about this MOD, I seen there are some problems with the translation. Next version will be more clear in English with the towns, NPCs and quests.

I've been playing 0.41 for a couple of days, and enjoying it immensely. Yes, the translation needs work, but what you've done is intelligible enough that I've been able to follow the main quest so far. There's a lot of work in this, and I'm glad you decided to release it in English! :mrgreen:

OldGreyBeard said:
I've been playing 0.41 for a couple of days, and enjoying it immensely. Yes, the translation needs work, but what you've done is intelligible enough that I've been able to follow the main quest so far. There's a lot of work in this, and I'm glad you decided to release it in English! :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot. I've update a 0.42 version to make the language more understandable. So happy to see that you are able to follow the main quest.

Back
Top Bottom