Charlini's Video Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Charlini

Grandmaster Knight
Almost everyone did their thread at some point so it's about time...

Even if I started to play in the very early days you're only gonna find footage from January 2016 on going.

I upload mainly matches and content that involves good plays or similar stuff in both competition matches, practise ones and public gameplay, will update this playlist every now and then.

After a year and a half break(with random single play sessions on IG server every now and then), rejoined IG's squad in late 2015 and started to play competitive again, on 2016's NC started recording, you can find footage from all kind of matches between that time until march 2017 here.

Between the end of 2016 and mid-late 2017 you got this playlist that will involve WPL2's competition and other extra matches with Spain.

This secondary playlist was dropped as I started to just involve those clips in the main one. It's about javelins overall.

Some FT matches

If you're interested in watching competitive or plays overall and you aren't interested in the playlists just scroll through the videos or whatever. Many videos that should be in different playlists aren't there because couldn't be arsed at the time.

I was wondering who threw that jav when we were on the boat, but still believe these jav shots are not legit... haha Lovely thread mate.

Pushing archers can sometimes be stressy in 6v6 specially being WBMM

May start streaming Bannerlord regularly here and uploading stuff to youtube at the same time that Warband's clips are uploaded until March 2020.

Back
Top Bottom