?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Users who are viewing this thread

RkT said:
I loved the appearance of sieges, they are amazing. But you have to keep tweaking some things that have been weird.
I agree that a ton of things need tweaking/improving, but what do you mean 'some things that have been weird'?

Noudelle said:
RkT said:
I loved the appearance of sieges, they are amazing. But you have to keep tweaking some things that have been weird.
I agree that a ton of things need tweaking/improving, but what do you mean 'some things that have been weird'?

In some moments it looks like the infantry of the empire charges like crazy for the cavalry, I don't know if it will be for the commander or why the AI ​​is designed like this. Truth to be told I do not know.

Youtuber mentions his interview with Armagan Yavuz, according to his words Armagan said that they could release full version in March if they push it harder but they wanna complete the game with the collaboration of feedbacks of players.

Secondly he mentions about talk with other developers, they mentioned about very crucial matter: following or not following the orders of the main commander. If we follow the battle orders in the battlefield there could be extra reward on the other hand if you don't follow orders it can end up with some punishments.

Hulagu said:

Youtuber mentions his interview with Armagan Yavuz, according to his words Armagan said that they could release full version in March if they push it harder but they wanna complete the game with the collaboration of feedbacks of players.

Secondly he mentions about talk with other developers, they mentioned about very crucial matter: following or not following the orders of the main commander. If we follow the battle orders in the battlefield there could be extra reward on the other hand if you don't follow orders it can end up with some punishments.
That's a good mechanic as long as the orders you're given make sense. I'm worried that the commander AI might not be able to make the appropriate decisions.
Although I suppose that receiving bull**** orders from idiot commanders would be true to life...

I think it'd be really cool to see a lord that hates you give really bad/suicidal commands to you. Even better if this can happen to other NPC's as well.

Hulagu said:
I just hope that in March we will have something to play.

Te fact TW's was one the pioneer of EA gives me hope that it'll be good. Still, TW's today is a far cry from Armagan and his wife working on some code in their free time (I believe that's how the original M&B came to be, could be misremembering), and all the issues with EA games since then has surely left a bad taste in gamers' mouths, so I hope this won't hurt BL in the long run.

Vesper_ said:

New interview, can someone translate this?

1:05 Armagan says until March they will continue to improve cosmetic features in spite of their priority is technique issues and more stabilization of the game

2:03 Armagan: There is negative opinion towards to early access as some firms start early access too early or doesn't release their games. But ours will be definitely different, we could release the game but we want not to rush and cut any features, EA will be useful for players.

2:59 Enis: Will we feel like whether it is a bugy beta game or like full release?
Armagan: It will make you feel like mostly full game

3:54 Enis: Are you afraid of great expectations of players as many years passed?
Armagan: No actually I don't

6:50 Enis: Which kinds of changes in kingdom management did you made? Is there conspire against someone ?
Armagan: Yes we did and there will be conspiracy and political matters in Kingdoms that they are very important. For example firstly you captured a castle but secondly you have to make that catle is given to you. In that matter it costs you influence.
Enis: Is marriage effective on political conflicts?
Armagan: Yes, there are royal families and making marriage with them provides alliance with them, also you can make marriages according to your love matters that will not be useful for your political power.

8:27 Enis: What about customization of flags?
Armagan: On that matter we made them more simple as game is so complex and made them more recognizable.

9:13 Enis: will game can be playable in low spec. computers?
Armagan: Our game engine developer friends working hard on it, but I can not give you exact info about that.

9:27 Enis: What about consoles?
Armagan: There is nothing I can say for consoles for now. But it is one of our aim.

10:00 Enis: In future years do you have a plan for to develop a game different than Mount&Blade ?
Armagan: "laugs" In my home I have tons of folders, idea and project. But they would cost time and money. But M&B will absolutely continue as we bond it emotionally. But there can be other projects.

10:34 Enis: When can you release full game? Can we see in 2020
Armagan: I hope so (But seems not sure)

Guys I will update it and keep it mind there are just Q&A I thought important and summarized version of them, so I expect from other Turkish speakers to contribute and correct my translation mistakes if there are any.

Back
Top Bottom