?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

Users who are viewing this thread

LeChat said:
Thanks.

The only way I see storyline in sandbox game is chaining quest like the few ones we have in the start of Warband (with the merchant).
Exactly my thoughts
Link to full interview by the way https://rbkgames.com/games/mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord/articles/mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-gamescom2019-interview/

I think we missed this one.

mount-blade-2-bannerlord_6075563.jpg

(gamestar)

Something interesting I found in that interview:
Q: Is it possible to develop a village to the level of a city or a castle?
A: No, but the villages in Bannerlord will be a kind of satellite for castles and cities, so if you own, for example, a castle, you will also get a village with which you can interact. There will be no situations, like in the Warband, when the lord rewarded you for the "heroic merits" of a small village on the outskirts.

Vesper_ said:
Something interesting I found in that interview:
Q: Is it possible to develop a village to the level of a city or a castle?
A: No, but the villages in Bannerlord will be a kind of satellite for castles and cities, so if you own, for example, a castle, you will also get a village with which you can interact. There will be no situations, like in the Warband, when the lord rewarded you for the "heroic merits" of a small village on the outskirts.
I thought that village stuff was well known information. Already heard that in some interview but I don't remember where

84Slashes said:
Terco_Viejo said:
I think we missed this one.
mount-blade-2-bannerlord_6075563.jpg
(gamestar)

Do you have a link?

If you ask me for the link of a supposed video; unfortunately I can't provide it. It is very likely that this screenshot belongs to the content of an exclusive video (plus) that only Gamestar makes available to the user upon payment. (link)

[quote author=Terco_Viejo]

If you ask me for the link of a supposed video; unfortunately I can't provide it. It is very likely that this screenshot belongs to the content of an exclusive video (plus) that only Gamestar makes available to the user upon payment. (link)
[/quote]

Ah I see, I thought that might be the case. Interesting to see games journalists sticking to the paywall / subscribe for this exclusive content model, I thought that business model had died out -- evidently not completely.

Why would executing an enemy lord only give you a negative reputation? Couldn't it also make you feared among your enemies and maybe even your allies as well?

Back
Top Bottom