Top 100 Warband Players (A Spectator's List)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fietta said:
Would be nice if you could include some of my EC5 AE Black jav clips too, probably my most favourite. There does seem to be a lot of people's who's got very little or no video footage and are place relatively high, is it realistic to put them above others?
Relaks only has four videos and has been placed high. It's a shame he deleted his POV videos. They were really good. But he played amazingly at a time when the competition to me seemed to be in full swing. Even without Lust and Eman's commentary, you could tell there was a lot of hype leading up to the Grand Final of WNL3. Relaks was a huge difference-maker. There's enough video evidence of that. (And keep in mind that the ranking is based on more than just the highlights). I think I became more selective of some players than others with the time-stamps, since they were playing so well. I might have left out some kill-streaks and stuff because it was beginning to feel ordinary for them.

Would have been better if you didn't list people and just had a nice collection of your top 100 in no particular order. The clips are really cool btw!

Golden said:
Would have been better if you didn't list people and just had a nice collection of your top 100 in no particular order. The clips are really cool btw!
I did consider this, but I thought making a ranking in this specific style was interesting and worth doing. And people have been nice about it so far.

Donut The Donut said:
brb crying myself to sleep
I noticed you were voted best Spanish player in Sith_Light's thread back in 2015, so you still have that.

--

This is a pretty cool list and some great clips, I remember watching a lot of the mbtv/battlestream videos when i made my wnl series of videos so i know how much work that was and you have gone far beyond that so props to you! that is some dedication to the warband cause :grin:

I recommend anyone who has got the nostalgia bug from this to go browse the battlestream/mbtv channels :grin: or if like me you are pretty lazy but also want to see more cool videos i direct thee to Deacons 5 greatest warband matches thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,332013.0.html 

Sorry to slightly derail :grin: but awesome list ^^

_Osiris_ said:
This is a pretty cool list and some great clips, I remember watching a lot of the mbtv/battlestream videos when i made my wnl series of videos so i know how much work that was and you have gone far beyond that so props to you! that is some dedication to the warband cause :grin:

I recommend anyone who has got the nostalgia bug from this to go browse the battlestream/mbtv channels :grin: or if like me you are pretty lazy but also want to see more cool videos i direct thee to Deacons 5 greatest warband matches thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,332013.0.html 

Maybe i'll do a new one, 5 for each era in the Athanaeum!

Nice list - I had fun watching over some of the old vids.

I was looking for this clip a while ago (during footshot discussions) and didn't find so thanks for that, it is not quite as I remembered it!

Every list is subjective ofc and it was really nice to see some players from the early days but I did kinda wonder at some of the order

Deacon Barry said:
_Osiris_ said:

Maybe i'll do a new one, 5 for each era in the Athanaeum!

Yes please!

Back
Top Bottom