Morrigan (spoilers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Played through the entire Last Tuatha quest, finished it, romanced Morrigan and now she´s gone. Then my character became king and I cannot think of anyone else to be better as wife.

So, I believe that with both the save game editor and the module system some magic can be made as to find Morrigan back in a tavern (or anywhere really), get her in my party again and then marry.

(I think it is possible to romance party members and marry them during camp conversations).

My question is: how? I have done some tweaking but this is beyond my knowlegde. I have searched similar topics but nothing as specific as this.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Kraggrim made a list of tweaks, and they include a way to stop Morrigan from leaving.

Tweaks
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323613.0.html

Stop Morrigan from leaving
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323613.msg8161888.html#msg8161888

Add Morrigan back to your party as a companion again
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323613.msg7977885.html#msg7977885

Someday, maybe after I retire or Bannerlord comes out, I'll get around to making the mod I want to make where she becomes the claimant for Aileach. I wanna copy and modify her seduction minigame conversation to be you persuading her that her uncle Aed is to blame not just Mael Bresail and that you and she could and should try to overthrow him. Outcomes of her ruling like a normal claimant, her marrying you (giving right to rule), her leaving (either cuz you're trying to use her to gain power, she decides she doesn't need you, she doesn't want any more war, or cuz you killed her brother and niece/nephew), or staying with you for a while as she considers things. Having the Cathach will help persuade her to fight, as it's God's will that she miraculously recovered it from the Viking who stole it.

Ok I have seen the "add Morrigan to your party" tweak before. Can I do something similar without sacrificing any of my party members? Can I switch her for another companion that has not yet been recruited or somehow make her appear on a tavern? If not, this method above is good enough.

The second part of the matter is: once she is in my party, can I tweak the module system so that I can romance her like other party members?

Someday, maybe after I retire or Bannerlord comes out, I'll get around to making the mod I want to make where she becomes the claimant for Aileach. I wanna copy and modify her seduction minigame conversation to be you persuading her that her uncle Aed is to blame not just Mael Bresail and that you and she could and should try to overthrow him. Outcomes of her ruling like a normal claimant, her marrying you (giving right to rule), her leaving (either cuz you're trying to use her to gain power, she decides she doesn't need you, she doesn't want any more war, or cuz you killed her brother and niece/nephew), or staying with you for a while as she considers things. Having the Cathach will help persuade her to fight, as it's God's will that she miraculously recovered it from the Viking who stole it.
So Bannerlord is out, and quarantine got pretty close to retirement, and I am in fact working on this mod now, as a submod to Tingyun's Balance Mod. Beta test version available on his Discord

Back
Top Bottom