25/07/19 Blog Delayed

Users who are viewing this thread

ourgekj said:
They have probably nothing left to say.

Now it's even more harder to make devblog than finishing the game

you forgot that we will still have the siege part 2 .... so they have more, is something we have seen for a long time.

Bjorn The Hound said:
1h7Kp.png

I hope you are well and fine Callum. I just saw this, don't care about devblog right now.

I would like to add my thoughts as well.  I hope all is well.

A grain of politics here: Turkey may reinvade Cyprus again so developers could get calling order too (if that happens, turkish army is already quite big). Not going deeper into this matter because I don't know much else anyway. Wars are nothing good either way.

On another note, I am okay if some blogs as delayed or even skipped - still happy we get them quite regularly. And better than none. At least Callum has his priorities straight - first life, second work.

To be honest I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often. There's only so long a person has to write about nothing before developing psychosis as a coping mechanism.

Hurray, Captain Lust is returning! Callum is fighting him in Bannerlord to decide who will take the post of Community Bloke once and for all; the last time my spies updated me, Lust was 5-3 ahead. These are exciting times. However, I fear there is a small chance that our ginger friend will not return. If the next blog doesn't mention the return of Lust, we can only assume that Callum cheated and thus dishonestly retained his job... :sad: How very sad that you would sink so low Callum, very sad indeed.

Bjorn The Hound said:
1h7Kp.png

I hope you are well and fine Callum. I just saw this, don't care about devblog right now.

I hope everything is okay with our beloved community manager. take all the time you need Callum . We all can do without blogs from time to time.  Peace to you.

With many devblogs being delayed I can only assume Callum is working on tasks other than community management.
I think it's safe to assume he's suited for english grammar reviews, maybe it's what he's doing all week.

giphy.gif

Something strange has happened because otherwise it won't explain this exaggerated delay. Let's hope that as far as the personal aspects of each dev are concerned, everything will be fine. That said, an official clarification from Taleworlds would be appreciated.

I hope, for Callum's sake, that he didn't get evicted and is now wandering around the streets of Ankara trying to find WiFi hotspots to do his job from his phone.

Back
Top Bottom