[Werewolf] – The Necromancer's Tower – Vengeful Spirits Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Dago Wolfrider said:
Dark_Hamlet said:
Vote: No Lynch

Forgot to bold  :facepalm:

Explain this.

I'm not going to vote without good reason. I don't want to lynch the wrong person.

I read Archer's last game and found that you were the one who first voted for him which later became a bandwagon, is it possible you were afraid of him now coming after you? Although the same could be said about any who joined the bandwagon.

Everyone has way more experience than me in these games so the motives behind his death could be for an entirely different reason that I can't think of.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Dark_Hamlet said:

Explain this.

I'm not going to vote without good reason. I don't want to lynch the wrong person.

I read Archer's last game and found that you were the one who first voted for him which later became a bandwagon, is it possible you were afraid of him now coming after you? Although the same could be said about any who joined the bandwagon.

Everyone has way more experience than me in these games so the motives behind his death could be for an entirely different reason that I can't think of.

Have you checked this post of mine?
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,383873.msg9129019.html#msg9129019

Define wrong person, please.

I did not start the Archer bandwagon. Had I had the chance, I would have stopped it, as I said more than once. Moose! started it, so you should question him.

Dago Wolfrider said:
Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Dark_Hamlet said:

Explain this.

I did not start the Archer bandwagon. Had I had the chance, I would have stopped it, as I said more than once. Moose! started it, so you should question him.

I never said you did. I said you were the one who voted first. Question what? I'm just telling what I've found because someone might be able make sense of this.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Dark_Hamlet said:

Explain this.

I never said you did. I said you were the one who voted first. Question what? I'm just telling what I've found because someone might be able make sense of this.

I know that you didn't. I was just highlighting what haplened last game for those who forgot/were absent. Yet, define wrong person, please.

Dago Wolfrider said:

Yes I was serious about checking his old posts, why would I ask permission if I didn't care about reading them?

On the phone rn so I'll read the post you linked later, maybe tomorrow morning.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Yet, define wrong person, please.

Seriously? It's obvious I refer to innocents. You know it, stop deflecting.

Do I? Wrong is not a reliable term in this game. It's connected to the allegiance of the person who uses it, which is not obvious. Otherwise there would be no game.

Stop deflecting what?

:iamamoron: Well, going to bed. See you tomorrow.

Good night everyone.  :iamamoron:

Dago Wolfrider said:
Stop deflecting what?

My thoughts and findings about Archer's death. I wasn't suspicious of anyone because my findings were weak. But you seem to have overreacted which is odd.

Also while checking Archer's posts I noticed one more thing - you were also checking the thread, which is funny since you tried to discourage me from doing it.

I'll read the stuff you sent tomorrow. Then I'll make my judgement, but your behavior doesn't make sense.

The Doge of Benis said:
vote: Xardob

Because I don't trust outsiders.
tenor.gif

That being said, I'm tempted to vote Dago. I'm all for interrogating and what not, but getting into pointless quote-wars on page 2 is dodgy, sorry to say  :iamamoron:

Yeah, I definitely feel Adaham here. Dago'sknown for his "question hammering", but I don't think I've seen him this aggressive before.

Then again, this is a format none of us have done before, so anyone might say "this is the time I go for broke".

Anyway, it's day one so we don't really have any real clues.

Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:

Yes I was serious about checking his old posts, why would I ask permission if I didn't care about reading them?

On the phone rn so I'll read the post you linked later, maybe tomorrow morning.

Well this is an entirely new ballgame.

Vote: Dark_Hamlet

Dark_Hamlet said:
Dago Wolfrider said:
Stop deflecting what?

My thoughts and findings about Archer's death. I wasn't suspicious of anyone because my findings were weak. But you seem to have overreacted which is odd.

Also while checking Archer's posts I noticed one more thing - you were also checking the thread, which is funny since you tried to discourage me from doing it.

I'll read the stuff you sent tomorrow. Then I'll make my judgement, but your behavior doesn't make sense.

How did I overreact? I started questioning you with my first post and I did not deflect you from your "findings", I was answering your feeble insinuations and givimg a bettter and more complete version of the facts. Something you failed to do, why? Cause you haven't read all the posts or cause it suited you?

Yeah, I was checking the thread, 'cause you were online in the community games and contests, but you weren't checking this thread.
So I deducted that you were checking one old game.

Adaham said:
The Doge of Benis said:
vote: Xardob

That being said, I'm tempted to vote Dago. I'm all for interrogating and what not, but getting into pointless quote-wars on page 2 is dodgy, sorry to say  :iamamoron:

It's not pointless and don't tell me that I am the only one finding Dark_Hamlet's behavior worth interrogating? First his super, extra high cautious No vote and then he is trying to create a link between me and the death of Archer, based on the last game, check out his posts and the way he writes them.

Yeah, I definitely feel Adaham here. Dago'sknown for his "question hammering", but I don't think I've seen him this aggressive before.

You of all people should know that I can be much more agressive. I am containing the agressiveness of the mask I am wearing, for now.

Then again, this is a format none of us have done before, so anyone might say "this is the time I go for broke".

Yeah, guess that you have figured it out already that getting objectively trustworthy information this game will be hardly achievable. So, if you know a better method than mine, be my guest.

Three damn pages already? Darn it, Dago.

Both Hamlet and Dago are very tempting votes but I'm going to Vote: Vermillion Hawk

The Doge of Benis said:
Adaham said:

Jock said:
Three damn pages already? Darn it, Dago.

Both Hamlet and Dago are very tempting votes but I'm going to Vote: Vermillion Hawk

The Doge of Benis said:
Adaham said:

Guilty as charged, didn't you miss me last game? It was quite short, who knows why?!?! :iamamoron:

Jock said:
Because instead of random 'question hammering' we figured out who the baddies were and lynched them?  :cool:

It's not random, someone acts suspiciously, I question hammer him. It's quite simple, the logic behind it at least. Or are you denying the usefulness of it? In this case, if you have a better method, be my guest.

Back
Top Bottom