Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

William The Bear said:
Flavberg said:
K700 said:
try files from https://www.dropbox.com/s/8o9psdukysfyvfn/PW_4.5.rar?dl=0

I have, I get an error that states that there are more than 3 alternatives for new shaders. The only fix is to remove the module's cm_shaders.brf file, but it leads to the render issues I've stated earlier.

Think it's up to the modmaker to recompile the shaders?

You can safely delete cm_shaders file and remove it from module.ini. It's not used by the module at all and will be removed in 1.3.

Additionally, taking the PW shaders that were linked by K700 and using them works.

Thank you, indeed, it does work. Yet, I'm still experiencing this issue with some flora objects not loading in, such as valley_rock and bush props.

Edit: Just to state, it's only some of them. Others on the map load, some don't. Maybe there's a client-side flora limit? The hitbox is there for the model of the rock, it's just invisible. Maybe it's a map issue, I'll try another server.

Flavberg said:
Has anyone managed to get this working with Persistent Kingdoms? I've attempted to insert a module_config.ini but the mod's shaders cause a problem, and removing the shaders make the module work, but some props fail to render in-game, such as bushes and rocks.

Short answer, yes but only just.

I tried it myself and ran it for a day or two on the current largest PK server. The conversion of my scripts, which you can use to see what is required can be accessed here. Based on my experience, however, I would advise you do not attempt it. It had many issues that seemed unrelated to my work and simply was not stable enough for us to continue using.

TommyBristol said:
Flavberg said:
Has anyone managed to get this working with Persistent Kingdoms? I've attempted to insert a module_config.ini but the mod's shaders cause a problem, and removing the shaders make the module work, but some props fail to render in-game, such as bushes and rocks.

I tried it myself and ran it for a day or two on the current largest PK server. The conversion of my scripts, which you can use to see what is required can be accessed here. Based on my experience, however, I would advise you do not attempt it. It had many issues that seemed unrelated to my work and simply was not stable enough for us to continue using.

Damn, that's terrible news. The client-side gives a massive FPS boost, which would be really helpful for populated PK servers.

And these operations do not suit you?

mouse_get_position              = 75  # (mouse_get_position, <position>),
                                      # Stores mouse x and y coordinates in the specified position.

mouse_get_world_projection                  =  751  # (mouse_get_world_projection, <position_no_1>, <position_no_2>),
                                                    # Version 1.161+. Returns current camera coordinates (first position) and mouse projection to the back of the world (second position). Rotation data of resulting positions seems unreliable.

-Added acf_lock_rotation animation flag.
-Added bRagdollSoak and bRagdollSoakApplyForce config options.
-Fixed fKickCooldown config option for multiplayer client.

sponsored by Sir John Hawkwood

K700 said:
And these operations do not suit you?

mouse_get_position              = 75  # (mouse_get_position, <position>),
                                      # Stores mouse x and y coordinates in the specified position.

mouse_get_world_projection                  =  751  # (mouse_get_world_projection, <position_no_1>, <position_no_2>),
                                                    # Version 1.161+. Returns current camera coordinates (first position) and mouse projection to the back of the world (second position). Rotation data of resulting positions seems unreliable.
I don't think so, if can have mouse_moved trigger, capture the mouse movement will be more easier.

Доброго времени суток. Хотелбы поделиться возникшими проблемами в использовании Серверной версии WSE2 v1.0.1.8  спустя некоторое время работы сервера , вызывало подвисание его. В следствии которого при вводе команды stats в приложении дедикейта показывало то что на карте присутствует ~ 1050 агентов фпс же был в районе 100, хотя зайдя под админкой и удалив всех агентов там не было такого количества. Во время возникновения такой ошибки играть было не возможно. к сожалению скриншота нету но сервер проверялся 2 дня и 2 дня была 1 и таже ошибка, пришлось временно откатить на 17 версию. Также начиная с 17 версии, всё чаще стали возникать ошибки подключения связанные с кодом активации или что то в этом духе. Также при игре с клиента WSE2 при перемещение предметов как объектов сцены со стороны сервера а именно щитов через команду (prop_instance_animate_to_position, <scene_prop_id>, position, <duration-in-1/100-seconds>), из точки А в точку Б, создаёт ошибку в разделении объекта коллизии и вместе спавна Объекта(щита) остается кнопка поднять предмет, но сам объект перемещается в указанную позицию,  тем самым повторное поднятие объекта невозможно так как , по моему предположению в строну клиента не отсылаются данные по расположению объекта на стороне сервера обновлением коллизии (или кнопки поднятия объекта). На обычном варбанде данные манипуляции отрабатывают как надо!

-Added TexturesHD folder support.
-Added bAdvancedTurnRateFormulaForMelee config option.
-Fixed bRestrictAttacksMoreInMultiplayer config option.
-Fixed Windows version detect.
-Bugfixes.

flavberg said:
TommyBristol said:
Flavberg said:

Damn, that's terrible news. The client-side gives a massive FPS boost, which would be really helpful for populated PK servers.

I assume changing this :
try_begin_operations = frozenset([
  try_begin,
  try_for_range,
  try_for_range_backwards,
  try_for_parties,
  try_for_agents,
  try_for_prop_instances,
  try_for_players,
])

to this will do the trick :
try_begin_operations = frozenset([
try_begin,
try_for_range,
try_for_range_backwards,
try_for_parties,
try_for_agents,
try_for_prop_instances,
try_for_players,
try_for_dict_keys,
])

which is at line 1844

Edit: I saw PK developers didn't change it and I think maybe that is why it doesn't works.

Edit 2:
MopDa said:
Доброго времени суток. Хотелбы поделиться возникшими проблемами в использовании Серверной версии WSE2 v1.0.1.8  спустя некоторое время работы сервера , вызывало подвисание его. В следствии которого при вводе команды stats в приложении дедикейта показывало то что на карте присутствует ~ 1050 агентов фпс же был в районе 100, хотя зайдя под админкой и удалив всех агентов там не было такого количества. Во время возникновения такой ошибки играть было не возможно. к сожалению скриншота нету но сервер проверялся 2 дня и 2 дня была 1 и таже ошибка, пришлось временно откатить на 17 версию. Также начиная с 17 версии, всё чаще стали возникать ошибки подключения связанные с кодом активации или что то в этом духе. Также при игре с клиента WSE2 при перемещение предметов как объектов сцены со стороны сервера а именно щитов через команду (prop_instance_animate_to_position, <scene_prop_id>, position, <duration-in-1/100-seconds>), из точки А в точку Б, создаёт ошибку в разделении объекта коллизии и вместе спавна Объекта(щита) остается кнопка поднять предмет, но сам объект перемещается в указанную позицию,  тем самым повторное поднятие объекта невозможно так как , по моему предположению в строну клиента не отсылаются данные по расположению объекта на стороне сервера обновлением коллизии (или кнопки поднятия объекта). На обычном варбанде данные манипуляции отрабатывают как надо!

Good day. I wanted to share the problems encountered in using the Server version of WSE2 v1.0.1.8 after some time of the server’s operation, it caused its freezing. As a result of which, when the stats command was entered in the deduit application, it showed that ~ 1050 agents were present on the map; the FPS was in the region of 100, although by going to the admin panel and deleting all the agents there weren’t that many. During the occurrence of such an error, playing was not possible. Unfortunately there is no screenshot, but the server was checked for 2 days and 2 days there was 1 and the same error, I had to temporarily roll back to version 17. Also, starting from version 17, connection errors associated with an activation code or something like that began to appear more and more often. Also, when playing from the WSE2 client, when moving objects as scene objects from the server side, namely shields through the command (prop_instance_animate_to_position, <scene_prop_id>, position, <duration-in-1/100-seconds>), from point A to point B, it creates an error in the separation of the collision object and together with the spawn of the Object (shield) remains the button to raise the object, but the object itself moves to the specified position, thereby re-raising the object is impossible since, according to my assumption, the client’s location does not send data on the location of the object on the server side by updating collisions (or buttons odnyatiya object). On a regular warband, these manipulations work out as they should! creates an error in the separation of the collision object and together with the spawn of the Object (shield) the button remains to raise the object, but the object itself moves to the specified position, thereby re-raising the object is impossible since, according to my assumption, the server’s location does not send data on the location of the object on the server side updating the collision (or the button for raising the object). On a regular warband, these manipulations work out as they should! creates an error in the separation of the collision object and together with the spawn of the Object (shield) the button remains to raise the object, but the object itself moves to the specified position, thereby re-raising the object is impossible since, according to my assumption, the server’s location does not send data on the location of the object on the server side updating the collision (or the button for raising the object). On a regular warband, these manipulations work out as they should!
I used google translator for the page  :lol:

Edit 3: What I showed earlier about wse2 do not work either i tested some more things and no results...

Are you planning to solve no upgrade bug? Its a gamebreaker one still in the mod since the first launch. My troops wont gain any experience  and when I open my party screen there's a red message saying "error on party_b_troop_upgrades" or something like that, I gain exp after the battles but still no upgrades and I dont gain any exp at all at nights after trainings. Please fix this one.

Also the mod doesnt read the custom music that I've put into my own mod. It simply doesnt check the new files, so no music.

Aruda, As far as I remember, I already fix this bug. Are you sure you are using the latest version of wse2?
If so, please provide the exact error message, module name and rgl_log.txt.

Yes I'm using the latest version, at first I thought fixing the date bug would solve the bug but later on i realized my troops were not gaining any exp. This is the full error message: WARNING: Could not find any definition for GUI widget "party_b_troop_upgrades" in game_variables.txt.

It turns out I had to delete all the wse 2 files before applying the new patch. Its fixed as you said. But there's another problem regarding the mods using PBOD, If I command my troops to move somewhere on the battlefield by holding the F1 button while the troops are in formation like shield wall or wedge they always go to the edge of the map ignoring my command. I'll do some more tests with other mods but this didnt happen with old WSE just to let you know. Thank you for the mod btw it looks great!

Edit : Checked the same mod with WSE 1 and WSE 2, in WSE 2 the troops, when using PBOD features, act weird they dont listen to "hold position" (by holding the F1 button to give movement command with banner) command its either they immedietaly go attack the enemy or they go to the edge of the battlemap. It only happens when my troops are in formation like shield wall.

Back
Top Bottom