OSP Sci-Fi 3D Art ArchieDuke's Cyberpunk OSP

Users who are viewing this thread

ArchieDuke

Knight at Arms
-===================================-

Hello!

Well, looks like another mod liquidation! This time I was working on a cyberpunk/sci-fi mod, set on a distant human colony with corporations taking the place of regular warring factions. Anyway! I hope you enjoy! DM if you want the source and/or GDD. Don't forget to include the credits which are listed below, I have used many of their models in one capacity or another in the creation of the items included in this OSP.

- Credits -
  • Dariel for his OSP "Star Wars" helmet Meshes
  • 3DHaupt for his sci-fi carrier, freighter and car
  • 3DSauces for his sci-fi firearms
  • Nemeruis for his Calradia Modern Warfare OSP
  • Bogmir for his Samurai weapons
  • Marko for his telescopic batons
- Screenshots -
pBsUTPo.png

DN3yAHi.png

YVud15H.png

JUWZsLb.png

IMtdTbG.png

Pv3iZUO.png

ftk51tq.png

FezFvLY.png

vYOIAvz.png

aQKBTez.png

- Download -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a3fdrg4606jegi8/Sci-Fi_OSP.rar/file

If I've missed anyone that should be included in the credits list, please tell me.

Corbul said:
Wow! These look gorgeous! :shock:
And you're saying you're abandoning it? Why? :cry:

I've got a lot of projects in the works already. A remake of a pike and shot mod which I've shared around on the TW modding discord, a steampunk/dieselpunk fantasy mod which I'm having a lot of fun working on, Age of Sword & Sorcery, Red Wars II, and I am working on a video game with another fellow.

Though there's pretty much enough resources here to get someone about half way through a project, so someone might pick these up and crank out a decent cyberpunk project.

I have some problems with armour_common.brf file

There is a cap_3 and cap_4 meshes which both have a material named 'cap'. Only these two items, cap_3 and cap_4 are not displaying properly (untextured).

All the other stuffs is working correctly but these two do not. I've run through textures folder but I didn't found any 'cap.dds' material or texture. I also didn't found any 'cap' material or texture in other .brf files.

Can anyone help?

Bug_Struggler said:
I have some problems with armour_common.brf file

There is a cap_3 and cap_4 meshes which both have a material named 'cap'. Only these two items, cap_3 and cap_4 are not displaying properly (untextured).

All the other stuffs is working correctly but these two do not. I've run through textures folder but I didn't found any 'cap.dds' material or texture. I also didn't found any 'cap' material or texture in other .brf files.

Can anyone help?

I cut out a few things when I was prepping the OSP to be released, so if there's missing textures that's the reason.

Is anyone actually developing a cyberpunk mod using this stuff? Would kill me if I just release this OSP and no one make use of it, lol.

I use some of the weapons for my fantasy mod(High Fantasy mod, though, not SciFi) and some of armors, although retextured for mail, instead of Kevlar. I wanted so bad to make a SciFi mod for Calradia 2257, most of the code is ready, including a techno-magic system of sorts, but I cannot scene at all, so the project is abandoned.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom