Author Topic: Dev Blog 20/06/19  (Read 10562 times)

vicwiz007

• D
  • Knight
  • Lord Jar Jar Binks, 52 BBY - ∞
    • Steam - 0900730
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: M&B Wars Ep IV - No Hope
  • WBNWVCM&BWF&S
Re: Dev Blog 20/06/19
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2019, 08:21:18 AM »

Ah yes they have fixed the banners which did not properly exemplify how well endowed the lords of the realm are.

Callum had family beta time, it is a very reasonable reason for a slight delay to the blog  :D Whether we get the blogs midday, afternoon, today tomorrow, it does not matter.

D-12

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2019, 08:47:27 AM »
Great blog, but most of these options were already available in Warband. This is not the most exciting piece but regardless it's great to see how far the game has come along and how neat everything looks. Anyway, I am very excited about this game. I've been follwing it since the announcement back in 2012 and I'm really hoping we can play it soon.

The_BlackThorn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2019, 09:20:21 AM »
Another good blog guys and gals. Good updates to village raiding system.
Keep it up. The blackthorn approves. Getting excited again!!!!

densplay

• Recruit
    • YouTube - UC0kyxdCZkvOoOC89kJpa68A
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: DensPlay
  • WBVC
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2019, 09:34:20 AM »
Эта информация не тянет на блог! Что нового можно было подчеркнуть это то что нападения на деревню можно прерывать и все! Информация растянута и не тянет на целый блог. Я расстроился, прошлый блог был намного информативный и полезный. Ну в любом случае я очень жду выхода этой шедевральной игры!
П.С. Будет ли у воинов внедрена система страха, т.е будут ли воины боятся за свою жизнь, а не лететь как болванчики на смерть?

Orion

• Still Not Worthy
  • Global Moderator
  • I have too many names.
    • Steam - mistermac
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Marnid
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2019, 10:54:26 AM »
This board is for English, so please post in English or include a translation with your post.

Count Delinard

• Lord of Uxkhal
  • Global Moderator
  • The bane of forest bandits
    • Steam - countdelinard
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2019, 11:01:47 AM »
AOE mechanic confirmed: if you stab a building with a spear it catches on fire

10/10 would burn villages to the ground with just my spear.

RoboSenshi

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Are you watching closely?
    • Steam - RoboSenshi/
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2019, 12:16:46 PM »
They've finally fixed the banners on the campaign map!

OurGloriousLeader

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Джейми Лий Петри
    • Twitter - @OGL_MnB
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: AE_Zaudunyani_OGL
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2019, 12:34:46 PM »
My apologies for this coming so late! Totally my fault. I had some friends and family over this week and this kinda got away from me.

Friends, AND family? Haven't you heard of the nepotism accusations?!?! You must cut all ties.

scottytoohottie

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2019, 01:25:44 PM »
We also need fire arrows, and hand held torches. And everything that is made of wood has to be flamable so we can burn everything to the ground. Also, the ranged weapons need to be modified cause sometimes my arrows go right through the enemy when I know they were aimed properly. I really think procedurally generated maps would give the game a huge bonus in replayability. Also, more stuff to do in the game besides battles, and missions. More interactivity too, like buidlable villages, castles, and towns, camps and forts aswell. More animals, and natural storms, and disasters. I will give you more ideas later when I remember/ think of them.

kalarhan

• Python Saint
  • Count
  • Use Q&A thread, not a PM :)
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVCWF&S
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2019, 01:37:42 PM »
My apologies for this coming so late! Totally my fault. I had some friends and family over this week and this kinda got away from me.

that is what happens when you spend the entire week (and nights) playing games (Bannerlord MP Beta) on a local LAN fulled by pizza and beer!  :party:

abandon the raid at any time
no need to Tweak this for Bannerlord lol!

Do not look here

• Duke
  • Well, ich bin dobry cattolico, as well now
    • View Profile
  • WBVCM&B
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2019, 02:23:03 PM »
When I saw the title I got excited for them talking about criminal activities finally. Not exactly what I expected, but some welcome additions I probably won't end up using anyway. As others mentioned, hopefully this, especially consequences, extends to other parties. It seems it does, though, considering they added the ability to execute NPCs and there's a whole system deciding whether we were right to do so.

Trees in the distance look awkward, imo, but I guess we already dropped that one.
Naprawdę dobry cattolico!

FBohler

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • WBNWWF&S
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2019, 02:29:32 PM »
So.. no real criminal record and scouts trying to catch you for reward? This blog made me realize BL has no criminal career further than Warband's.
You will also increase your criminal rating in that region which comes with its own risks.
There is some sort of criminal record in the game.

But doesn't it look very shallow?

Looks like the bandits are just some sort of early game grind rather than full fledged clans/factions with real outlaws. Btw, this sounds very much like Warband.

I mean, if you can't attack allies (betrayal maybe?), are you a real bandit? This criminal rating thing is likely to be just a facade to hide the old Warband systems behind it.
Nitpickers gonna nitpick.
Video games aren't perfect counterparts of reality.

kalarhan

• Python Saint
  • Count
  • Use Q&A thread, not a PM :)
    • View Profile
  • WBNWVCWF&S
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2019, 02:36:48 PM »
I mean, if you can't attack allies (betrayal maybe?), are you a real bandit? This criminal rating thing is likely to be just a facade to hide the old Warband systems behind it.

one faction bandit is another faction hero  :P

Ford Perfect

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2019, 03:05:59 PM »
Not the newest bit of information but the screenshot makes up for it! The new banners look great and I see roads! Happy to see they've been added!
It's a rock fact!

John.M

• Master Knight
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: John_M
  • WBNWVC
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2019, 03:17:43 PM »
This criminal rating thing is likely to be just a facade to hide the old Warband systems behind it.
Is this a new system? Besides the possibility of unrelated factions declaring war on you, I assumed they were talking about Warband's but with a new name :p