Leaked email from Callum's work account, Taleworlds Participating in Nepotisim

Users who are viewing this thread

newaccountt

Recruit
i.imgur.com/2bY1mLW.png

Translation from Turkish
Mount & Blade lI: Bannerlord Friends and Family Beta Invitations 23:37

Callum McGlinchey CM Mount & Blade lI:

Welcome to the Bannerlord friends and family test!  As one of the family and friends of our company, you are one of the first people invited to play the game.  You have been invited to this test because you know someone who is currently working for the company.  Please pay attention to this when participating in the tests.  The game is still in the process of development, and so we ask you not to share your participation in the test with anyone outside the test group.  In addition, please do not share any screenshots, videos or any other type of media outside the test group.  If you want to talk about beta, or if you want to let us know of any issues you may have, you can use the special beta section on our forums or our dedicated Discord server.  Due to the fact that the tests focus on the online multiplayer part of the game, we recognize that tense environments can occur from time to time, especially for competitive players.  However, we expect you to be respected against other test participants during the test.  Activate the key provided below to your Steam account and start downloading the game right away.  However, your access to the game is not currently available.  Ya Test Türkive clock with 20:30 hasl the game with a hand plan.  After the test, you will receive an email with a feedback form at your email address.  We will also share detailed information about the test program in the following days.  Finally, thank you for agreeing to take part in the tests!  We hope you enjoy playing the game!  Game Key: Minimum System Requirements Operating System: Windows 10-1809 update processor: i3 6100 or equivalent Graphic card: GTX 760 or equivalent Reply

In other words, if you are not a family member or have close friends with Taleworlds staff you can go **** yourself because even if you have 20k hours in Warband, participate in hundreds of Steam, Taleworlds Forum, or Reddit threads and proven to be an active community member, then you still are not getting Beta key because you were born in the wrong family??

Callum, explain this

Probably gonna get this account banned but too late Taleworlds, its public, and now you have **** to explain. Im just another cog in the machine.

Rules said:
No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:
  • Multi-posting — if you need to add something, and yours was the last post in the thread, edit your last post instead of adding a new one

Not sure if this is fake or not, either way it wouldn't be surprising, as I imagine the scope of the test would expand with time. Don't forget that they don't owe you beta access, they could even do a "just friends" beta if they so wished. It's a closed test, after all.

Quit it with the paranoia. Delinard could have, but I doubt the thought even crossed his mind. The forum rules are as much for us as they are for you. Although you might be asked about making a duplicate account for this, as long as you aren't circumventing an existing ban or mute it wouldn't cause a problem.

We have said for some time now that we would like to do a multiplayer beta. This is simply the first phase of that. And I'm sorry that you feel offended that other people will have the chance to play  before you, but you will get your chance. Our team has worked hard on the game for some time now, and this is both a good way for them to show their friends and family what they have been doing for all these years :razz:, as well as, test our systems in preparation for inviting members of our community in.

I mean, at this point, I just have to laugh at how fast it was leaked. :lol:

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
We have said for some time now that we would like to do a multiplayer beta. This is simply the first phase of that. And I'm sorry that you feel offended that other people will have the chance to play  before you, but you will get your chance. Our team has worked hard on the game for some time now, and this is both a good way for them to show their friends and family what they have been doing for all these years :razz:, as well as, test our systems in preparation for inviting members of our community in.

I'm hyped.

So this is a family thing Callum.

t5oRo.png

This is just wonderful. Glad to hear it. Although if participants could've shared ss and videos, I would've been more happy but still amazing.

Callum_TaleWorlds said:

You really ought to have been running an office sweepstake over that.

Hope nobody's in trouble over this. I for one am glad to know the (more) public beta is getting closer.

上原亜衣 said:
Callum_TaleWorlds said:

Are you implying that this email is real and that the game therefore requires Windows 10?
That’s a fair point, and something to think about. It’s likely this is the case, this is true for many new releases (ie Age of Empires Definitive Edition), so I’d suggest upgrading now.

Anyway, judging from Callum’s comment, it does seem real, which is a good sign for development.

Back
Top Bottom