Balance of Power: Vikings Sign-Up Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I offered to get one of my team's Artists to do up some lovely signatures for us. Please choose whichever suits your nation best. :smile:

All credits go to RT56's Abbus for putting up with me, if you ever happen to get into a conversation with him be sure to thank him!

viking.png

anglo.png

anglo.png

rider.png

minaret.png

Had a bit of an impromptu break for some 4-5 days due to going to the boat for the holiday: work is resuming now though. Keep an eye on the progress tracker, and I'll let you know on any major developments. We're getting close though folks.  :smile:

Progress Update!

For those following along with the progress tracker on Page 3, I'm happy to announce that all players' CCs and Turn 0 Reports have been finished!  :grin: In addition, working with Moose he's produced an updated version of the map with a number of changes (catalogued below) that will function as the final map for Turn 0, that I've posted to the OP.

-Tribal names added to the strategic map
-Strathclyde nerfed, Dal Riada introduced to the game
-Wessex buffed, added territory from Cornwall
-Custom Viking skins added to Adventurer Icons
-Sogn added to the game
-Vestfold debuffed with inland territories removed
-Aquitaine's color swapped with Sardinia to lavender so the host's eyes aren't raped every time she opens the map

Some work remains, namely CC balancing and reviewing reports, as well as some final mechanics changes and of course, the Turn 0 Global Report, but with the most labor intensive work finished, expect the game to be released in the next couple days, either tomorrow or Friday, with Saturday at the latest! The thread will be made and posted shortly after these are done, so make sure keep a close eye out. Get hype, make your plans, and prepare to enter the Age of the Vikings!

Back
Top Bottom