OSP Fantasy 3D Art ArchieDuke's Sci-Fi/Fantasy OSP

Users who are viewing this thread

ArchieDuke

Knight at Arms
-===================================-

Hello!

I've compiled a megapack of resources from a Kenshi/Dune inspired mod which I've decided to liquidate. Included are resources for alien races, Arabic themed factions, Etruscan themed factions, some cybernetic type stuff, and lots of other things you might find useful.

- Credits -
  • Dariel for his OSP Meshes
  • The TLD Team for their Cloaks
- Screenshots -

Just to give you a taste of what's included in the OSP:

BJjjKSo.png

rg0KpJx.png

NBZLerj.png

fILYSZP.png

52595.png

- Download -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a5hsa1a5ofs1atw/OSP_STUFF.rar/file

It is curious the roads through which an OSP transits, there are those who end up returning in the form of a new OSP with much more luggage.
[philosophical mode off]

-===================================-

Hello!

I've compiled a megapack of resources from a Kenshi/Dune inspired mod which I've decided to liquidate. Included are resources for alien races, Arabic themed factions, Etruscan themed factions, some cybernetic type stuff, and lots of other things you might find useful.

- Credits -
  • Dariel for his OSP Meshes
  • The TLD Team for their Cloaks
- Screenshots -

Just to give you a taste of what's included in the OSP:

BJjjKSo.png

rg0KpJx.png

NBZLerj.png

fILYSZP.png

52595.png

- Download -

https://www.mediafire.com/file/a5hsa1a5ofs1atw/OSP_STUFF.rar/file
Hey! Thank you for those amazing ones! I am doing my own mod with it, maybe I'm doing a bad installation, but it seems there are some missing textures from yours, like some boots_1, male_body_1, etc?

Hey! Thank you for those amazing ones! I am doing my own mod with it, maybe I'm doing a bad installation, but it seems there are some missing textures from yours, like some boots_1, male_body_1, etc?
The author has been inactive for almost a year, so I doubt you will get a reply from them. Check out the pack's contents and all its subfolders and OpenBRF references to learn if everything is in it.

Back
Top Bottom