What's currently the best clan and what has been the best clan ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

No contest. They completely dominated NA for years and were led by one of the most outspoken and dominant callers in MountandBlades history. If they were to come back they would instantly take over the NA scene.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,327027.msg7723144.html#msg7723144

ServeAndFolly said:
No contest. They completely dominated NA for years and were led by one of the most outspoken and dominant callers in MountandBlades history. If they were to come back they would instantly take over the NA scene.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,327027.msg7723144.html#msg7723144

your comment has been seen and taken note of...

Undoubtedly, it's AE. Though the competition level has decreased over the years, they have managed to dominate all the tournaments they have participated in since 2012 (i guess) and those were the times when people took Warband matches/tournaments far more serious than today. Before them, IG, Renegades, 22nd, RN, Wolves, REF, RS and many more good teams dominated the scene periodically.

Here's a list formed by my memories of those years' best teams. Although I'm missing many teams, still it should be pretty accurate.

2010: 22nd, IG, WV, RS, RN
towards the end of 2010 and 2011: RN, REF, IG, 22nd, Bohemian, Druzhina, IG, CoR, WV
first half of 2012: IG, Renegades, RRush
second half of 2012: AE, IG, Renegades, Union(Calaquendi/3OK), Trinity
2013: AE, IG, KURWA
2014: AE, KURWA, Nameless, IG
2015: AE, Castellans, IR, Aquilae
2016: AE, IR, KURWA, Freelancers, Unity
2017: FT, AE, Unity, GWB, Aequalitas
2018: FT, Unity (guess there was a tendency to play 5v5s)
2019, Tully (AE), Unity, Malta, Aequalitas

In initial years of Warband there were clans, people would apply to join them as far as they meet the requirements of the clan. But around late 2014 as far as i remember, people tend to form tournament teams. These teams would compete for a couple tournaments or even for a single one. When the tournament is over, successful teams tend to keep on their journey with additions to their roster while unsuccessful ones to be disbanded. Most of the teams I wrote above are/were clans but there are some tournament teams as well.

There should be some Ukranian and Russian clans as well but tbh I don't remember them, sorry. :smile: It could have been much better and accurate if calradianrealms.com were still running.

Back
Top Bottom